EP25: Dream Future...

Ami: " what do you mean it's not over?"

Yamaneko: " those guys Hacked our security and even our network. We can't let them be. We have to find them. Otacross, we need your help to track them."

Otacross: " right on it deyo~!"

The sound of typings filled the silent room as they were tracking down the one who hacked their system.

Otacross: " unbelievable... This is..."

Yamaneko: " it can't be..."

Jin: " what's the matter?"

Yamaneko: " when we tracked the attack it led us to this..."

A picture of a building standing on the sea was showed on the screen.

Kirito: " this is..."

Otacross: " Dream Future deyo..."

Kazu: " what is it actually?"

Ami: " Dream Future, a newly rising technology corps with branches all over the world. It's famous for creating operating systems and programs as well as developed computers and AIs."

Zenon: " why would they hack into Akihabara's system."

Jin: " there is one thing we're sure of..."

They all looked to him with narrowed eyes, they all knew what that meant.

Jin: " ... they have something to do with the L Virus..."...

***

***

The man shut down his computer and stood up, walking back to the L mark appearing on the huge screen.

" We've given them their invitation. Now all we have to do is to wait for them to show up."

He chuckled.

" Your ideals shall be realized, Leviathan."

The L mark disappeared as the black screen it was projected on shifted into the glass of a window peeking on the city from the highest floor of the building. The light of day fell on the face of the man with green hair and blue eyes.

" The true future will begin now."...

***
Next Day...
Tiny Orbit...

Takuya: " Dream Future, a company that was introduced to the world just lately. It's quite known for its developments related to computing."

Jin: " this very company is the one that hacked through Akihabara's main system when we were trying to make the vaccine."

Zenon: " no matter how you look at it. They surely are related to the L Virus one way or another. I doubt it was a coincidence we got attack by Dream Future and infected LBXs at the same time."

Otacross was on the other end of a video call.

Otacross : " their security is so tough. We tried everything to access it but couldn't."