EP26: Communication Back...

" Beautiful!"

The boy whispered in awe as he stared at the stars through his telescope

The boy whispered in awe as he stared at the stars through his telescope. He reached to the cup of hot milk on his desk before his eyes landed on the monitor of his computer. He had been always fearful of computers, he had always believed there were ghosts living behind the screens as he was a kid. That idea made him afraid of them. It all started with a nightmare he saw once, and it still haunts him till today.

He shook his head, wanting to forget about those bad memories and immerge back into the beautiful sea of stars spreading ahead of him.

Suddenly his phone vibrated. He picked it up only to see an owl mark glowing on the screen.

" Akikawa Yuuta, do you want to reach further knowledge?"

The boy screamed in fear as the phone spoke on its own and he fell backwards, throwing the device while at that.

Yuuta: " what was that?"

Finally calming himself, he crawled closer to the CCM thrown on the ground but its screen didn't change, always with the owl set aglow.

Suddenly the door bell rang, startling him. His father was out taking photos for his work and his mother was at the company, he had no relatives or friends since he just moved in that day. So who could it be?

He walked to the door and opened it by a crack, checking who was outside. But there was no one. He opened the door fully to find a box in front of him. Confused, he brought it inside and opened it only to find a certain blue robot.

Yuuta: " is this... LBX..."

He held it up, inspecting its every piece. It wasn't a type he had seen before.

" Akikawa Yuuta."

The voice spoke again, making him jolt and begrudgingly whirl his head back to yellow and white CCM still sprawled on the ground.

" Do you want to reach further knowledge?"

Yuuta narrowed his eyes as he looked up at his window. He knew better than anyone that the world was much, much bigger than anyone had ever known. He wanted to learn more, to know more about this big universe they were living in. It has been always his dream. So without hesitation, he picked the fallen CCM and pressed on the 'yes' icon...

***

***

Takuya: " and that's how you got your talking LBX."