EP67: Awakening...

Elie: " it's a really nice day."

She said pushing her brother's wheelchair through the paths of the hospital garden. The man didn't answer her, merely looking down with dull eyes. Despite that, she kept her smiley face as her gaze dropped down to him.

Elie: " don't worry Onii-chan, just like how you took care of me, I will be taking care of you."

She finally stopped when she saw Jin walking over to her.

Jin: " you took him out?"

Elie: " I had permission. Plus, I thought being outside may help him a bit."

Jin: " I see."

He said taking the handles of the wheelchair.

Jin: " I will be taking over for a while."

They started walking again, trudging under the long trees' shadow.

Jin: " Yuuya is saying the attacks on the city became more frequent."

Hearing that, Elie's face furrowed in worry. The fact that they couldn't do much gnawing at her nerves.

Elie: " I hope they will manage it somehow."

Jin: " they're holding just fine for the meantime. But we don't know when they may target us seriously."

Elie almost gulped at that. Seriously? Does that mean Leviathan wasn't serious with all the attack he launched since they got back? That idea terrified her.

Beargguy : " it's a shame we can't be with them."

Zenon: " we don't know if Leviathan will come after Ban again."

Elie: " even in this situation?"

She flicked her eyes towards the invalid in his wheelchair. Jin bit his lip as he muttered.

Jin: " ... He doesn't care after all."

Elie's eyes dropped down as she began to worry more about their situation. They didn't have the Driver, Leviathan was about to get the data of the D Manipulator and her brother was still half unconscious.

Elie: " everyone, please stay safe."

Unbeknown to her, Ban's hand slightly clenched for a second...

***

Deep in Dream Future's building, a screen flicked on. It showed footages of Aquarius Lazer and Great Bomber. Finally a photo of a certain purple head appeared above all of them. She was smiling cheerfully at her brother, unaware of the fact that someone was taking pictures of her. Finally a word was written above all pictures.

Interesting...

***

***

" Attack Function: Grace Missile!"

Queen's missiles were launched at Baqto, startling it.

Touko: " go! Ken!"

Ken: " alright!"

He said throwing up a certain capsule at the robot. The plates fell down, freeing the many bombs in it that surrounded Baqto as they fell.