EP30: New Power...

Haruki: " we're done for!"

All the enemy LBXs focused their attacks on them, but it was suddenly when a certain LBX descended from the sky and blocked off their attacks. Much to Hikaru and Haruki's surprise, it was Arata's Achilles.

Arata: " I'm not letting you harm my friends!"

His overload was activated as he rushed forward, his lance aiming for the first LBX in front of him and it pierced through it.

Another LBX jumped from behind him, holding up its giant arm. Achilles shot its beams at it, creating holes on its frame.

Another LBX on a blue riding armor was about to pierce through Trivhine and Val Diver which couldn't move away.

Arata: " no you won't!"

Achilles stood in front of them, and the riding armor's spear pierced through its core box, destroying it in front of his friends.

Haruki: " Arata!"

Haruki: " Achilles was... That simply!"

Sakuya: " just... How strong are they!"

In his control pod, Arata took off his goggles as the screen around him became red. He clenched his hands around them, gritting his teeth in frustration.

Arata: " Achilles..."

Muraku: " Arata is down!"

Mikhail: " worry about yourself first!"

He was trying to thrust Magna Orthus. Muraku jumped back to dodge only to be hit by Vanessa's energy blasts, causing Magna Orthus to lose balance and fall down.

Muraku: " she got my joints!"

Kazu: " someone head to help them!"

Ran: " I will make you pay for what you've done to my cousin!"

Minerva charged away to help Muraku and the others, but was blocked by a huge riding armor.

As the LBX brought the lance down, aiming to pierce through the pink LBX, it quickly toppled backwards, dodging the weapon.

Ami: " they're many, and strong! We won't finish them in time!"

Kagetora: " how much is left out there?"

Takeru: " I confirmed around 45 LBXs are still standing there!"

Suzune: " we've only taken half of them!"

Kagetora: " Suzune watch out!"

He ran to protect his teammate as a DC Offencer launched its blasts at her.

Momona: " don't harm my teammates!"

" Set up! Z Lance!"

Her weapons formed a lance with a blue energy blade.

Momona: " eat this!"

She dashed forward, slashing at that DC Offencer multiple time.

Suzune: " are you alright! You lost your arm!"

Kagetora: " even with one arm I still can fight!"

Muraku was pushed back as all he could do was to defend himself using his shield.

Muraku: " Mekhail... Vanessa..."

Taking a closer look at how everyone else were struggling with their own battles, he bit his lip and clenched his hands tightly on the controllers.

Muraku: " if I just was a little bit stronger... Then, Mikhail and Vanessa... Arata and everyone here..."

His shield was tossed away  and he was left defenseless. He tried to attack but his sword was tossed as well by Mikhail's. He closed his eyes tightly in frustration.