EP5: New Chaos...

Almost a year later...

Hiro peeked up from behind the brunette as he dealt a number and took the CCM next to his ear, completely worried. At the same time, Cobra was typing away on his computer.

Ban's worry seemed to fade out as an answer came.

"Onii-chan."

Ban: " thank God, are you alright?"

" Don't worry, the LBXs still didn't reach here, but I can see them from my window."

Ban: " I see, don't worry, I will make sure to stop them before they could reach to there

" Be careful."

He nodded and ended the call. Before Hiro could even ask with whom he was talking, Cobra called for them...

***

Elie: " Kazu and Ami! To A nation!"

Ban nodded as he walked with his sister through the garden of the hospital that evening. The girl had Elusion in her hand as she was inspecting it carefully before her brother broke the news.

Ban: " we will have to go and save them, not to mention stopping Detectors."

She sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

Elie: " you really get yourself into all kinds of troubles. Just, be careful not to get captured as well."

Ban: " don't worry, but won't you feel lonely?"

He stopped on his tracks and looked down at her.

Elie: " Yuuya is still here to keep my company, plus, it's not like you won't contact me, right?"

Ban: " the time difference is 8 hours, I think it would be hard. But I will call you whenever I have the chance."

Elie returned his LBX and looked at him for a while before jumping on him, hugging him tightly.

Elie: " stay safe."

Ban smiled softly at her and hugged her back.

Ban: " I will."

***

Hiro was having dinner as he watched Senshiman. He suddenly snapped when he glanced at the clock and quickly ran to the blue laptop resting on the table.