EP76: B Block...

***

***

MC: " Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the battles of the second Block of Artemis! We've enjoyed wonderful and amazing battles all through A Block, and we're to enjoy even more! Don't look away, for our players here are all fired up! Sa! Who will be the finalist of B Block!"

Down there, Arata and Muraku as well as Hiro and Yuuya took their places, LBXs in hands and ready to descend.

Krutz who was Hiro and Yuuya's opponent smirked before flicking his earring.

Yuuya: " Liu Bei!"

Hiro: " Perseus!"

Krutz: " Chain G-Rex!"

All LBXs landed on their Dioramas and were waiting for their cue. Chain G-Rex started jumping, shifting its weight from one feet to another while waiting to start.

Asuka: " is this Hiro's customized Perseus!"

She focused on the now red and blue painted LBX

She focused on the now red and blue painted LBX. Ran merely gave a sweat drop.

Ran: " he modified it as to look similar to Senshiman."

Eva chuckled.

Evangeline : " sounds like something Hiro would do."

Touko: " 2vs1 huh? That Krutz guy is in a bad situation."

Ruri: " not actually."

Everyone turned back to her as she commented sternly. Ken then interjected, his voice most earnest they've heard.

Ken: " we've fought him before, and experienced first hand just how strong of a player he is. He was able to take a whole lot of LBXs on his own. Pretty strong that 2vs1 seems hardly a handicap for him."

MC: " Battle Start!"

Chain G-Rex darted ahead, aiming for Liu Bei who blocked using his shield. Perseus hurried to help his teammate but G-Rex swiftly sidestepped him and directed a punch at the red robot who was thrashed back.

Hiro: " so strong!"

Yuuya: " keep in mind that our opponent is a world level champion!"

Hiro: " alright! Then let's try attacking together!"

Both Liu Bei and Perseus headed off, trying to get to the LBX. But all Krutz did was sneering as he typed on the CCM unwaveringly.

G-Rex intercepted Liu Bei's sword, clapping its bare hands on the blade.

Yuuya: " what!"

He kicked away the yellow and green robot before twirling to block Perseus this time. Both his swords fell on the chains surrounding G-Rex arms, which blocked him.