Epilogue...

On the other side of the world, a certain brunette was leaning sideway on a large window, waiting impatiently for the slightest sign from his sister. Still clutching her necklace, Elie didn't give any indication of waking up soon.

Jin: " you've been up long enough. You should take a rest."

Ban didn't take his eyes off her at all.

Ban: " it's okay. I'm used to it."

Countless of nights he had spend without blinking an eye while waiting by her bed before. That was nothing new.

Jin: " so far as everything is calm and no alarm sounded, Elie should be fine."

Ban: " I know..."

But he didn't want to go. What if she was waiting for him to turn his back to slip away?

Jin: " she wouldn't like it to wake up to your haggard state, would she?"

Ban: " as if you're any better. You barely had three hours of sleep yourself."

Jin: " still better than nothing."

Ban finally looked back at his eyes.

Jin: " please."

Heavy-hearted as he felt, he was about to give up to Jin and leave when...

" Onii... chan..."

Eyes as wide as saucers, Ban reared his head. Looking back at him through half closed eyes, Elie smiled weakly at him.

Elie: " you were there for me the whole time... weren't you..."

Ban fought back tears as he returned her smile.

Ban: " I will always be..."...

***

Days passed by rather quickly. While Elie was recovering, a whole lot had happened.

Kazu began, after asking for Yagami's help, training to become a detective.

Ami's interest was unearthing truths and revealing them, so she pursued a journalist career.

Ran and Hiro finally managed to graduate high school and still pondering on which way to take in life. For now, each focused on doing what they loved most.

Haruka postponed every job offer she got, wanting to focus more on her family for a while.

Ruri and Ken were patiently waiting for their father to wake up now that their hope was renewed with Kousuke's help, all the same while keeping up with their training schedule, and of course, trying to escape paparazzi.

Gouda, though seriously considering inheriting his father's company, was still enjoying his work in Blue Cats along with his three lackeys, Mika and Ryuu. Asuka and Sendou were frequent customers, and according to him, they were even getting closer to each other. Sendou would usually vehemently deny it. 

Yuuta went back to his middle school, finding less trouble dealing with computers.

Mirai finally managed to graduate from her university, taking a step closer to her dream.

Runa was enjoying her time by her sister's side.

Arata, Hikaru, Momona, and Muraku went back to Kamui Daimon for their final exams, which they managed to pass with flying colors for most of them, even Arata.

Gendou, though refusing to go back to Kamui Daimon, is still working hard on what he should do for the sake of their world and future.

Wataru managed to convince his parents to let him back into Kamui daimon.