EP71: Underworld Tournament...

***

***

The battle had already started. Just as Ruri and Valkyrie did, Ken and Ranger backed from the start and chose a good hiding spot. Though instead of waiting for them to come, he actually targeted them from far away, taking down as many LBXs as he could.

Ken: " I don't like giving them a chance to come at me."

Ban: " I see, so he is basically reducing their number, targeting the strongest from the start while they're engaged in battles."

Ruri: " that's Nii-san's style. He knows they will be a pain for him later. But..."

Ranger had to duck down when an Assassin aimed at him, nearly avoiding the bullet.

Ruri: " even though his bow is considered a long range weapon, it can't actually reach the speed of a bullet or its range."

Unicorn: " which means he can't fight against opponents who are aiming at him from a far away place."

Ken: " tsk, I've been relaying on the Vaccine program for so long I forgot that."

Odin: " so the vaccine program boosted the range and speed of the bow, I see now. But when it comes to the normal battle..."

Ban: " snipers will be such a trouble for him."

Assassin aimed at him again but he ducked, so the bullet merely scratched the wall he was hiding behind.

Ban: " so what are you going to do in this situation, Ken?"

The bluenette narrowed his eyes and typed on his CCM.

Ranger appeared from behind the wall and shot at the Assassin.

" It's futile boy! Your arrows won't reach me!"

The arrow truly faded, but only to reveal another energy arrow on its trail and actually pierced through the LBX's head, destroying it.

" Im... Impossible..."

Ban had his eyes full open in excitement.

Ban: " Amazing, he shot two arrows in a row!"

Odin: " the first one quickly faded, but as it already opened the way for the second one it was able to extend its range."

Valkyrie: " Ken is really awesome."

Ken: " now let's finish it! Hissatsu Function!"

" Attack Function: Sagitta Rain!"

As he launched the arrows, they split midair above the left LBXs that were fighting each other and finished them off.

MC: " the match is over. Winner, Reizetsu Ken."

Another roar of cheering filled the dungeon. Ken walked out of the arena and headed up to the others. He exchanged a high five with his sister as soon as he reached there.

Ban: " that was a clever move."

Odin: " you made me long to battle you one day."

Ken: " maybe we can have a round in Artemis."

" Waaaah!!!"

Another round of cheering roared through the air as the MC announced the name of the winner of the  following match.