EP112: Grace Hills...

***

A Day Later...

Kazu: " indulge my curiosity. Why must it be that we board a train by ourselves to get to Grace Hills?"

He asked the boy standing beside him at the very front of the train speeding across the city towards Grace Hills. The green head had his hand on the console and his eyes glowing in red as he was controlling the whole thing.

Mizel: " to revitalize your memory, have you forgotten that the cars we have had gotten a decent beaten after Goliath? Hardly any of them is functional at all."

Gouda: " and so we're taking a whole train for ourselves this time. Doesn't sound half bad."

Ami: " I find it interesting, to actually sit here for the first time."

Mizel: " it's not some tour. Remember."

Evangeline : " you don't have to be dead serious about everything Mi. Let them enjoy themselves a bit."

Mizel looked back at her for a moment and then back at the road. He hardly doubted any of them was...

***

" I'm sorry."

Ban looked away from the window by his side and to the blonde sitting to his left, his eyebrow quirked up.

Lilyan: " for snapping at you like that the other day. I... I didn't mean..."

Ban gave her a small smile.

Ban: " it's alright, I get that you had been through a lot and had so much on your mind to deal with..."

However, his smile soon dissipated and was replaced by a rather serious complexion.

Ban: " But still, I would rather have you not coming with all of us."

Lilyan's head fell slightly.

Lilyan: " I... understand... I really know it's dangerous and that I shouldn't be holding all of you back but..."

She took out her CCM and held on to it tightly. She was holding a precious piece of her lost friend and everyone's last hope.

Lilyan: " but I should be there on that battlefield with you all, I want to do my part as well, for Unicorn's sake too."

Ban's eyes softened as he looked at her.

Lilyan: " if that didn't happen, if Unicorns was still there, I would be naturally on the battlefield along with everyone else. Even though Unicorn is not here now, I don't want that to hold me back."

Ban: " I do understand..."

His hand gently rested on hers and the pressure she was putting on her CCM relieved a tad at that.

Ban: " however, just promise me, that you wouldn't put yourself in danger, okay."

Lilyan gave a small smile and nodded her head at him.

Kirito: " relax..."

He told them from the chair behind them where he was leaning back as an attempt to get even a tad of sleep before reaching their destination.

Kirito: " our team will be heading to the Kaidou Mansion. It's unlikely for us to run into trouble with all of you guarding our backs. Unless you don't have the confidence that you can protect your girlfriend?"