EP84: Russia...

" Are you sure of this dear?"

The black haired woman nodded her head with confidence at her mother.

Bechir: " she made her choice. She is old enough to make her own decisions."

He reassured his worried wife.

Aya: " I don't know how long I will be away."

Bechir: " it doesn't matter. Just make sure you stay safe."

She smiled softly at her father before shifting her look to her sisters who seemed totally indifferent about the fact that she is leaving in a few minutes.

Mai: " see you then. Just bring me something back."

Aya: " I... Will try..."

Yosra: " nah, don't bother about saying goodbye. Finally I have your whole wardrobe for me."

Aya: " you're looking forward to this aren't you."

Yosra: " yep."

She heaved a sigh before finally hugging her parents and leaving through the gates and to the Duck Shuttle where Jessica was waiting for her and Lillia.

The other woman bid Yu Zhang farewell before they each headed their way...

***

***

In a few minutes, the Duck Shuttle was already in the sky, cutting its way through the fluffy white clouds.

Aya admired the sight through her window before turning towards the others.

Aya: " so, what's your destination?"

Lillia: " I was about to ask the same question."

KeQing: " we know you're looking for this guy who created the program that made it possible for us to exceed our usual limits."

Kämpfer : " but what we got is only a summary. We want to know more."

Jessica: " right, we owe you more explanation after all. But for now, our destination is actually Russia."

Lillia: " Russia?"

Ban: " seems that the last Driver is there, based on what Lilyan said."

Aya: " based on?"

Lilyan: " the message left by Onii-sama stated that the next driver will be with his teacher."

KeQing: " hold on. His teacher? Just how many teachers you think someone can get through his life. And of all of his teachers you though about this particular one in Russia."

Lilyan: " it's because he is the one that influenced Onii-sama the most, though he spent the least time with him."

Lillia: " though... Giving that very personal hint. You have to be someone he knew to know that."

Mirai: " I think he mostly fed Mizel on that info."

Lillia almost chocked upon hearing the name.

Lillia: " hold on, Mizel!"

Jessica seemed bothered when he was brought up.

Jessica: " right. We still didn't tell you about Mizel yet."

Gouda: " long story short, he is working for the creator, so he is on our side."

Lillia: " oh come on! Mizel? On our side? That can't be possible! I mean, have you forgotten what he had done to the world?"