EP89:Leviathan's Origin...

***

***

 There was a moment of silence that lingered over all of them.

Lilyan: " how Leviathan came to existence?"

William bobbed his head with the most pained look she had ever seen in his eyes.

William: " and it's my fault I regret to say."

Mizel glanced back at him, about to say something but he figured no matter what he would say, he wouldn't change how the man felt.

Ken: " your fault?"

Runa: " but... William-san is kind, I don't think he would set an evil AI on the world."

William gave a thankful smile for her words

William: " I assure you it wasn't my intention, but responsibilities must be taken."

" And you can start by explaining as you promised."

Takuya spoke up as he set foot inside the room accompanied with the other adults. It seemed William had asked for all of them to be present as he divulge everything.

William: " as most of you know by now, I was but a student in A Nation, studying AI. As anyone who aims to be a professor in their future, it was my utmost desire to complete the best AI ever. Especially after word of Adam and Eve propagated through the world."

His eyes met with Haruka's for a moment.

William: " so I started working on my own AI.  Based on trial and error, I continued to force through, command after command, until she was born..."

Jin: " Minerva."

William continued on.

William: " she was but a test version back at the time. She couldn't do much, but for a novice like me it was more than I could ask for."...

  The young blond man was typing away on his computer. The room was dark and his face was dimly lit by the glow of his laptop screen.

The codes finally started running and a picture of a blue owl appeared on the screen.

" Who am I?"

The artificial voice spoke out much to the student's joy. His smile broadened at the sight of his hard work finally paying off.

William: " your name is Minerva, the name of the Roman goddess of wisdom, justice and law."

The AI responded.