EP12: Lilyan...

Looking back at it, she didn't believe it at first when the brunette man sat next to her for the first time.

She kept glancing at him secretly, wondering if she was mistaken. But she wasn't, he was the same boy from years ago, brown hair, dark green eyes and a bright and sweet smile.

She didn't expect to have the same lextures with him, but she was glad not to say the less.

He would often be late for some reason, and she would reserve him the seat next to her whenever that happens. She didn't build up the courage to properly talk to him until two weeks passed...

***

Lilyan: " thanks for saving my life."

She said with a bow, which startled the brunette man.

Ban: " I... Saved you?... When..."

He scratched the back of his head as she merely looked at him with her ever cold and calm face.

Lilyan: " it was long ago. You may have forgotten but I won't forget the one who saved me."

Ban: " well... If you say so."

He managed a small smile at her.

Ban: " to think about it, we didn't get to talk properly and know each other's full names. Although it seems you know mine. Anyway, I'm Yamano Ban, pleased to meet you."

Lilyan: " I'm Himari Lilyan, the pleasure is all mine."

Ban: " If you don't mind then, we can get to speak more in the university's Cafe."

Lilyan: " sure."...

***

Lilyan: " I see, so you joined the LBX research facility that belongs to our University."

She said as she took a sip of her coffee and Ban merely nodded, a wide and excited smile on his face.

Lilyan: " you sure love LBX, don't you."

Ban: " of course! What about you Lilyan?"

Lilyan looked to the side, her eyes flashed with a sad look for a second.

Lilyan: " I used to love them when I was a child, and I still love them till today, but

Lilyan: " I used to love them when I was a child, and I still love them till today, but... A lot of things happened in my life and I left LBX battles for so long."

Ban gave her a soft look as she was absorbed into her own memories.

Lilyan: " when I was merely 10 years old, I had a car accident with my parents..."

She narrowed her eyes as the memories came back to live...

***
Flash back...