EP64: Welcome Back...

AN: so, I forgot to put this in last week's chapter. But here we go.

Full Synchronized Ban OwO

***

***

Ken: " damn it! Damn it!"

Ranger was actually under pressure as he hardly pushed the Killer Droids away from Ken's hiding spot.

Mizel: " calm down! You're making your own partner more nervous!"

Ken: " I can't! My sister is fighting a Killer Droid on her own! She may get killed off!"

Mizel: " I know! But we hardly can damage them, and Ranger isn't exactly able to wreck them!"

Ken: " nor is Valkyrie!"

Up the next set of stairs, Ruri ducked down while Valkyrie was struggling with Baqto.

Ruri: " maybe I should have kept that weapon."...

***

Lilyan: " Unicorn!"

The LBX that had enlarged his form to match that of a real model knelt down while holding his right arm. Cracks could be seen on it and fragments of his claw were chopped off.

Twilight had one of her wings torn and her left leg was hardly functioning.

Unicorn: " is this... Our limits..."

Yuuya: " Tsk. There are still a lot of them yet!"

Eva tore her look from the  left Baqtos and to Yuuya.

Evangeline: " Yuuya! Let's use it!"

Yuuya: " eh! But Ruri-kun said that she didn't perfect it yet and that it may have a limit!"

Liu Bei: " we don't have any other choice in this situation, Yuuya!"

Twilight : " either now or never!"

Yuuya narrowed his eyes as he looked down on the laser cannon in his hand.

Yuuya: " understood! Liu Bei! Switch weapons! Aquarius Lazer!"

He threw the weapon to the LBX that managed to grab it easily. It was large, and the moment he grasped it, it activated and split, revealing a core energy sphere surrounded with beam strings. He quickly pointed it at the first Baqto in front of him.

Liu Bei: " target locked on!"

Yuuya: " Fire!"

A large beam of blue laser was launched at the green robot, easily piercing through its chest.