EP73: Tunisia...

Ban: " Tunisia ?"

Kazu: " never heard of it?"

Rina: " it's a small country in north Africa. Not a very famous country though."

Takuya: " at least, not until Dream Future had a branch there."

" Eh!"

Jessica placed her hand around her chin as she thought about it.

Jessica: " Omega Dain is sponsoring Artemis. Dream Future is the one that brought Omega Dain back. So I think there is a reason they had chosen Tunisia."

Haruka: " that's what we think as well. Since all the other places with branches hosted Artemis before, it will be suspicious to hold it there again."

Jin: " so they settled on there. I think they had expected something to happen in Artemis and were desperate to hold it nearby."

Takuya: " Artemis will be held tomorrow, but just in case, we want you all to head there earlier."

Elie: " eh? Why?"

Jun'ichirou: " scouting. We need to make sure the area is safe. And if there are L virus users around..."

Evangeline: " it will be really bad. I understand that."

Touko: " so we're heading out sooner than expected. Alright then. Let's get ready, Queen."

The pink LBX nodded as she followed after her partner.

Takuya: " I will take care of preparing the Duck shuttle. Except the ones who will be participating. We will have Momona, Wataru, Elie, Lilyan, Eva, Mirai, Ran, Ami and Kazu who will be going."

Yuuta: " while we stay here in case of an emergency."

Takuya nodded as he turned his look over their faces.

Takuya: " I trust that all of you will be careful. Most likely we're heading into the enemy's territory."

Asuka: " don't worry about us!"

She held up a thumb at him.

Vampire Cat: " we've been preparing ourselves for the worst scenario."

Takuya had a satisfied smile. He had just realized how much they had grown over the years. The young kids that were once surrounding him were mostly adults by then. Though it seems like if nothing had changed with them, he can still see how far they had come.

Takuya: " then once again, I depend on you all."

" Roger!"...

***

" You're taking him along?"

The girl questioned as she saw Mirai placing O-Legion in her bag. Just after the blonde and purple head finished fixing him, they gave him to Mirai to take care of him upon her insistence.

Mirai: " I thought he would feel alone if he suddenly wakes up and doesn't find most of us."

She smiled wearing her bag and strolled over to the door. Although Ruri wanted to comment, to say that it was a dim possibilty that he would wake up and even if he does it won't make a problem for him to catch up with them. But she knew that Mirai was aware of that. She knew the woman just wanted to keep him by her side, making sure no harm reaches him again.

With a sigh, Ruri put on her bag as well.

Ruri: " she is really acting as an older sister to him."