(please read) Thank you guys for this milestone. You are the best 💞💞

Guys we finally hit 500k. This is a milestone I thought I would never achieve and it means the world to me.

Everyday I read new comments about my stories and how much you guys enjoy them and it gives me such joy in knowing I've made someone's day.

This book has made me many new friends and I appreciate every moment of it. I take such pride and happiness in writing stories for you guys to read. I've said it one and I'll say it again. You guys are the reason this happened not me. It's all because of you guys that this book has gotten the reads it has.

I will continue as much as I can to keep bringing you guys stories because as much as you guys love reading them, I love writing them as well.

So continue on with me through the My Hero Academia fandom as we see many different characters face differently challenges and experiences.

Thank you guys. Really. For giving me the opportunity to really show my passion for writing. Because without you I probably would have lost it. So enjoy the future and remember to be

.
.
.

PLUS ULTRA✊

(Bakugou) " YOU DAMN NERDS BETTER STAY TUNED BECAUSE THERES HEAPS OF STORIES LINED UP YOU HEAR ME"

(Deku) "Uh, kaccan dont you think that was a little harsh on the fans.

(Kirishima) "Yeah dude tone it down"

(Bakugou) "WHAT DID YOU SAY DEKU YOU BASTARD"

(Momo) "please everyone stay tuned for future chapters, including unexpected Visitor part 6 and lost the final."

😁😁😁😁😁😁 sorry I had to.

Thank you guys for everything. ❤