Tensions (Bakugou x Reader)

This is a request by peachyy-uwu sorry for the long wait.

Bakugou was one who didnt quite understand the concept of feelings. For himself or others. He was obnoxiously rude to everyone and didnt quiet know how to handle his emotions when it came to a crush.

(Y/N) was a shy girl who was quite the opposite to the angry Pomeranian. She was super nice to everyone and was happy to help in anyway she could. Which is what made this situation a unique one.

~~~~~~

It was a normal day at UA for what you could call normal. The sky shone brightly in the sky as (Y/N) made her way to home room. Her heart slightly fluttering at the thought of the person inside.

Although Bakugou was an asshole to everyone he came into contact with (herself included) he still somehow managed to leave a mark on her heart.

As she opens the door to her class she sees nothing out of the ordinary. Iida was still as uptight as every, Denki, Sero and Kirishima were laughing at who knows what. The girls were talking in the group at the back and Bakugou was sitting in his chair at the front by himself. She walks up to him to see if he's alright.

"Hey Bakugou, are you alright." (Y/N) asks politely.

"What the hell do you want" he replies back rudely.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright that's all. You were sitting by yourself so I was wonder-"

"Listen here you cheerful nerd, I don't care what you think so just leave me alone" Bakugou growls.

"Hey, that was a bit rude don't you think bro, (Y/N) was only trying to help" Kirishima said. Knowing very well that his best friend had a crush on the kindhearted girl. (Which he found out by accident).

"I dont care what she was trying to do, I don't some wannabe deku asking if I'm ok" Bakugou replies, not even looking her in the eye.

While very hard to do so she kept a smile on her face and walked to her desk.

"Don't worry about him (Y/N), he's just a big jerk" Tooru says patting her back in comfort.

"I'm fine guys, don't worry about me." She said but secretly she was hurting inside. She had liked bakugou for a while and to have him say such mean things to her made her crumble a bit.

~~~~~~

Bakugou sat there quietly as class began. Why was he such an asshole. He could beat up villains but he couldn't even express his feeling for the girl he liked. How pathetic was he.

Why am I feeling like this. Whats so special about her that I can't keep her out of my mind"

Shaking his head. Bakugou's mind returned to class. But every so often his mind wondered back to the girl a few seats back.

"Damn this stupid crush"

~~~~~

Over the next few days as both their feelings grew, their interactions with each other changed.

Which (Y/N) was still nice she became a little bit more shy. While Bakugou turned his feelings into more anger and ended up taking it out on her.

~~~~~

Training today was hard and it only became worse for (Y/N) when Bakugou started screaming and yelling at her for getting in the way when she wasn't really in the way.

"Your messing my training you nerd."

"Move it loser"

"Why are you always in my way" 

And it got to the point where her nice stature finally snapped.

"Your a complete waste of space why don't you do everyone a favour and disappear." Bakugou's last comment shattered her. Tears entered her eyes as she ran out of the gym. Bakugou stood stilk for a moment before realising what he had done and raced after (Y/N).

(Y/N) sat under a tree as tears fell down her face. How could her crush be so rude. What had she done to deserve this.

"(Y/N)" a familiar voice says.

(Y/N) looks up with tearful eye to see Bakugou standing in front of her. She immediately goes back to hiding her face in her knees.

"(Y/N) listen I didn't mean to hurt you. I say that with every bone in your body." Bakugou says.

"How can I believe you" she asks

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" He shouts.

Both of them were still as they comprehend what was just said

"You what" she said. Bakugou's fave flushed bright red. Before his face turned angryish.

"I JUST SAID I LOVED YOU, OPEN YOUR EARS" he yells as he blushes again.

(Y/N) smiles, wiping the tears away.

"I love you to Bakugou."

"Good because your my girlfriend now"

"I'm happy to be your girlfriend " she says as she get up and hugs him. He hugs back. There was a moment of silence before.

"GET IT BAKUGOU" Kaminari screams as the turn to see the whole class stands behind him.

Lets just say Kaminari didn't come to school for the next few days.

I hope that you enjoyed that. Thank you everyone for understanding for the lack of uploads. It means a lot. Anyway ill see you all in the next chapter.