Lost Part 2 (Class 1A x Reader)

Hey guys here's part 2 I hope you enjoy.

Smoke billowed from the ground as the plane carrying class 1A sat there in a pile of crumpled up metal and fire. One by one each member of the class rushed out of the plane.

"Is everyone alright, Is anyone injured" Momo asked. As she cradles her bleeding head.

"Most of us seem to be fine, mainly cuts and bruises" Kirishima replied. Surprisingly he was right aside from a few like Momo, Ojirou, Asui and Kaminari who had a few serious cuts everyone else was only covered in small cuts.

"Alright let's see, is everyone here, Aoyama" Iida says. (An sorry for this next part)

"Present"

"Mina"

"Here"

"Sui"

"Present"

"Uraraka"

"Here"

"Ojirou"

"Here"

"Kaminari"

"Present and accounted for"

"Kirishima"

"Here"

"Koda"

"Here"

"Sato"

"Here"

"Shoji"

"Here"

"Jirou"

"Present"

"Sero"

"Here"

"Tokoyami"

"Here"

"Todoroki"

"Here"

"Hagakure"

"Present"

"Bakugou"

"Whatever"

"Midoyria"

"Here"

"Mineta"

"Here"

"Yaoyorozu"

"Here"

"(Y/N)"

. . .

"(Y/N)" everyone looked frantically around for their missing classmate.

"What if she's still inside the plane" Uraraka saying in concern. Instantly some of the class rush over to the plane to find her. Hoping she was safe and sound.

~~~~

The first thing you noticed when you gasped awake from unconsciousness was the fact that you weren't dead.

So that's a positive you supposed.

The other was that you were half buried under debris with excruciating pain coming from your leg. Smoke filled the cabin and you cough as you breath in.

"Hello, guys, is anyone there"

No one answered. Fear started creeping up your spine, did anyone survive. Were you the only one left alive. Before your mind got to far into these thoughts voices were heard from afar.

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N), where are you"

"Show us a sign where you are"