The Hidden Side (Mineta x Reader)

This is requested by dAnkmEmEs1566lol hope you enjoy.

The past few days had everyone on edge, the training camp and then the whole issues with Bakugou being kidnapped and now we were being moved into dorms. I didn't really know what to expect anymore. I was worried.

To help bring everyone back together we decided to hold a room contest which seemed to bring everyone together. Well most people.

"Aw come on, how come no one wants to see my room" Mineta says

"Because your a perv that's why" Mina says as everyone walks away to see the next lot of rooms.

I sigh before following the class. I loved everyones rooms, it really showed the different personalities of each person. For example Jirou with her music, Midoryia with his All Might memorbelia. Sato with his cooking, it just made so much sense.

A small thought entered my mind, what would Mineta's room look like on the inside. Would it be the perverted dumbass that we all knew or was there a different side to the small boy that no one knew about. But I doubt my brother Bakugou would let me go.

A vote was held and Sato was declared the winner with the power of his baking skills. With that people decided to retire for the night, not I blame anyone. This last week had been full on to say the least.

The thought was still stuck in my head however. What was Mineta's room really like. So as quietly as I could I made my way to the second floor to see for myself. I couldn't care what Bakugou thought, he was asleep after all

The Hall was quiet, probably because not many people had gone to bed yet. I went to Mineta's door and knocked twice quietly. After a few seconds the door opens to see the small boy standing there.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here, shouldn't you be in the girls dorms or with the others and what about your brother." He asks.

"Yeah, but I couldn't help but wonder what your room looked liked, so I decided to come and see for myself if that's alright with you and don't worry about hothead, he's asleep." I ask

Mineta seemed to stand there in shock at the sudden question."

"Mineta, you alright" my voice instantly snaps him out of it.

"Yes of course you can look at my room." He says moving aside to let me in.

As to be expected there was some explicit posters of female pro heroes. But other than that his room was completely ordinary, and what surprised you the most was the fact that Mineta had lots of books on shelves near his desk.

"Wow I never took you for a book nerd Mineta" I say.

"Yeah lots of people tend over the look the fact I'm actually smart" he scoffs and I let out a breathy laugh.

"Your room isn't what I expected at all. I thought it would be more perverted than this"

"Yeah so do other people to be honest"

"Thank you for showing me your room. This has definitely shown me a different side to Mineta" I say and as I go he grabs my hand.

"Thank you for giving me a chance" he says back.

"Anytime"

The next day you were scalded by your brother for being near the pervert but it was worth it to see a different side to him

That was probably really shit I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to write, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next chapter.