Unexpected Visitor Pt 2|The Dorms (Class 1A x Child Reader)

A/n: this is set just after the training camp attack when they move into dorms

Your dad had been acting weird lately, he was more stressed and tired. He had gone on this trip with the class and was meant to be gone for a while, but he was back after 3 days away.

You were staying at a close family friends house while your dad was away and you found that after he came back he was stressed and on edge. Of course, he didn't tell you why he was like that.

One day he was dresses in a suit with his hair back neatly. You weren't at school that day so he had Midnight look after you for the day. The next couple of days were similar. You were being looked after while your dad went who knows where.

He came home one afternoon after another day out doing whatever he was doing and sat you on the couch.

"(Y/N), you know how I've been very busy over the last few days." He asks and you nod in response.

"Well some things have come up and we have to go away somewhere for a little while"

"Where are we go in daddy" you say back slightly curious at the new adventure.

"We're going moving somewhere close to my work. They built a big house for us to stay at for a little while. But it's not going to be just you and me, my class will be as well" your dad explains and your eyes light up.

"You mean I get to have a big sleepover with all my friends like Shoto, Momo and Deku. Really dad really" you exclaim. You dad just chuckled as he rubs the top of your head.

"Yes sweetheart, we're having a big sleepover. So this is what I want you to do. I want you to pick your favorite toys that you want to take with you, can you do that for me" he asks, you quickly nod your head.

"Ok daddy I'll go do that right now" you say before racing upstairs to grab your toys for the sleepover.

~~~~~~~

You held your dads hand as well as your bear as you looked up at the tall building that was going to be your new home. It was so close to the school. You were absolutely stunned.

"Do you like it (Y/N)" your dad asks

"Yes dad I do I really do" you exclaim excitedly. He chuckles in response.

"Alright, I need you to go inside and sit on the green couch for me alright. I need to have a chat with the class before I come in ok"

"Ok daddy" you say. Letting go of his hand and skipped inside.

The first floor was massive and was filled with a kitchen, lounge and tables. You sat on the lounge as you were told to and started playing imaginary games with (B/N). It wasn't long until noise entered the room.

"Each student dormitory holds one class. Boys on the left, girls on the right. The entire first floor is a common areas. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths and laundry areas." You dad says walking into the room with the class behind him.

Most of them looked excited and happy that they were there. Looking around the massive room many made comments on it. Your dad then proceeded to explain the rest of it but you tuned out as you continued to play with (B/N). That was until everyone noticed your presence

"Oh (Y/N), I didn't realize you were there" a voice says drawing your attention to Momo. You jump off the couch and race over to her. Jump into her arms

"Hi Momo. I'm so glad that we're having a big sleepover, well that's what dad said anyway"

"Yea I'm excited as well (Y/N)" she replies.