Ryukyu x male child reader

This is a request from Sunniertoast and a platonic oneshot. Thank you for being so patient with me on this. I hope you enjoy and thank you all for 1 million reads again. Love you all.

Also TW this does contain mentions of death.

Waking up this morning you didn't think your day would be anything more eventful that what any other day would be. Being the 5 year old you were, many days consisted of the same old routine. This day However everything would change.

You wake up really early. Excitement coursing through your veins as your race to your parents room still in your pyjamas. You struggle for a good few minutes to open the door handle, the cold metal slipping in your tiny hands. You successfully open the door and race to your mothers side of the bed. Before clambering up the and jumping on top of your unsuspecting mother.

"Mummy, Mummy wake up wake up, We're going to the theme park today." You squeal in Excitement as you jump up and down as your parents groan at the sudden loud noise.

Your mothers slowly sits up and rubs her sleepy eyes. Her head turns to the bedside table as she looks towards the digital clock sitting on top of it.

"(Y/N), darling. The suns not even up yet." She says in a sleep ridden voice.

"But I want to go to the theme park as fast as possible" you whine back. You pout as your mother gently pulls you into her lap.

"Baby, the park doesn't open for a little bit yet. And we all need to get ready and have breakfast first." She gently brushes your messy hair back.

"Awwww. But that's going to take forever"

"I know baby, I know. How about we go and watch some cartoons while we wait for the time to pass." You were quick to jump off the bed as you race towards the lounge room.

You and your mother watched cartoons for a couple of hours before finally getting ready for the theme park. You had to practically jump on your father to get him out of bed and ended up just pulling the blankets of while your mother quietly giggled at the door.

While your father was getting dressed you helped make the lunch that you were going to take with you. Once everything was packed and your father was ready you grabbed your bag, held onto both your parents hands and walked out the front door.

It was a fairly long walk to the park but you didn't mind. You got to see heaps of cool heroes while walking there and that alone made you pretty excited.

"What's the first ride your going to go on darling" your mother asks you. You think about it for a moment before answering

"I wanna go on the big twirly slides. They looks so fun" you exclaimed.

"They do looks really fun. And maybe after that we can go on a water ride together" your dad says next.

Your conversations continue as you all walk down the sidewalk. People conversing about their days walked by you. The city filled with life as cars, buses, bikes all drove along the busy streets. All different colours and shapes.

People with different looks and quirks minding their own business. You had yet to develop your quirk. Being considered as a late bloomer. And most days it led you to wonder what powers you would get that varied from your mothers flying quirk to your dads metal manipulation quirk.

You could feel your anticipation rise the closer you got to the theme park. Only a couple more blocks remained. Everything was going well. You were happy, your parents were smiling down at you.