I Must Be Floating (Uraraka x Reader)

This is a requested by Ally_anime.

I can never seem to stop thinking about her. Her laugh, her smile, the joy she always has. The happiness she brings to everyone she meets. Her beauty compliments her personal attributes as well. Her big beautiful eyes, her soft brown hair. To tell you short I had over fallen head over heels for Uraraka.

She is the most beautiful person in the world. Kindhearted, smart and most of all hard working. She definitely knew how to make how to make me feel loved.

Today was our day off school so we decided to go on a date with Uraraka saying that she's plan everything. So I had no idea what we were going to do until the day. All she said was to dress nice but not to fancy and to meet at the front of the school.

When I arrived at the front of the school I was almost stunned into silence. Uraraka stood there with her hair tied into a half up half down hairstyle that made her look adorable. She wore a pink summer dress that was both flowy and fit just right. I was dressed in my favorite outfit. With my hair kept in a simple style.
(An: if you don't like that feel free to change your outfit and hair)

"Well, what have you planned for today my love" I ask her lovingly.

"Just wait and you'll find out soon enough" she said sweetly before gently taking my hand. Lead in me to the mystery location.

Soon enough we had arrived at the park where a picnic blanket and basket sat under a tree. I stood there in shock for a few seconds before turning to Uraraka.

"Did you organise all this" I ask dumbfounded.

"Sure did. I did have a little help from the girls though." She says before blushing. We walk hand in hand to the picnic where we sat and had out lunch before laying on the blanket looking at the clouds float by.

"Thank you for everything you did today love, I appreciate it, so much." I say grasping her hand in mine while looking at her.

"Anything for you" she said before our lips locked gently together. After a  few seconds I felt like I was floating.

And I was.

Quite literally.

"Omg (Y/N) I'm so so sorry I must have activated my quirk." Uraraka cried out before deactivating her quirk, returning me to the ground.

"It's fine. You always have me floating anyway" I say before pulling her back down on the blanket to continue out date.

An: I hope you like it, feel free to ask for anything. I'm free most of the time.