Lost (Class 1A x Reader)

Hey guys so I've decided to make my idea into a mini series. I don't know how long it will go for yet but we'll see.

"Flight 171 is now boarding. Passengers please make your way to the gate.' The announcer says over the mic as your class make their way over to the gate. You all had just done a big assignment overseas and now you were all on your way home in the jet that UA had supplied for you's"

"Aw man, I can't wait to get back home." Kirishima says as he puts his arms behind his head as he walked

"Yeah me to, I wanna lay in my own bed again" Uraraka agrees

"Honestly I'll just be glad to go back to normal classes" Momo says.

"Same here" you say pulling along your suitcase. Exhaustion nagged at you from the last few days and all you wanted to do was go home and sleep in your own bed. Dont get me wrong the beds here were nice but you missed yours (*me atm laying in my bed under my Levi Ackerman blanket UwU)

"I just can't wait to get away from you losers" as usual Bakugou chimes in with a comment no one cares about.

"And we'll be glad to get away from you hot head" you say in an attempt to get a reaction. It worked.

"I'm A WHAT" Bakugou screamed.

Yep, he always reacts to comments like that.

"Hurry up guys before the plane leaves without you" Kaminari says as the class make their way from the gate to the plane.

"I wonder what Mr Aizawa has in store for us when we get back" Midoyria asks.

"If he has enough of a heart to care hopefully nothing" Jirou says as she shoves her bag into the compartment above.

"Oh come on Jirou, Mr Aizawa isn't that heartless enough to give us another assignment right after a big one like this" Mina States

"Yea it really isn't his style" Asui replies

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, FIND YOUR SEATS QUICKLY SO WE CAN SAFELY TAKE OFF" Iida exclaims excessively.

"Yo Iida tone it down a notch most of us are sitting dude" Kaminari says to the demanding class rep.

You take your seat next to Su and look out the window as the plane slowly makes its ascent into the air. Slowly the ground becomes smaller as you go higher into the clouds. You sigh. You couldn't wait to get home.

"Ribbit, how many hours is it until we get home (Y/N)" Su asks you.

"About 4 to 5 hours, so we're going be here a while" you reply. Su justs nods before closing her eyes, probably to sleep off the time. You take out your phone and put your earbuds in and play your favorite song while playing a game (lol subway surfers XD).

You played for what seemed like forever until something hit you in the back of the head. Angry by the sudden startle you whip your head around to see Mineta and Kaminari with a look of dread on their faces.

"We're sorry (Y/N), we did mean to hit you we were aiming for Kirishima" Kaminari stutteres

"Hey bro aiming for me, not cool" Kirishima replies to Kaminari's words.

Still angry, you grab the object and with all your might hurl it at the boys heads. It rebounded off both their head sending them holding their empty skulls.

"Next time don't be so stupid on the plane idiots" you huffed before sitting back down and calming yourself. This was gonna be a long trip.

"Hey everyone, seeing how we still have like agers to go until we land how about we play a game."Mina suggests.

"That makes our options very limited Mina, were on a plane" you reply.

"I know I know, but there's gotten be something right"

"How about a guessing game" Midoyria says

"Deku that has to be the lamest excuse for a game I've ever heard" Bakugou says

"At least he's making suggestions Bakugou" Todoroki replies, sending Bakugou into an angry fit again.

Suddenly the plane shakes violently and everyone goes quiet.

"What was that" Ojirou asks before the plane shakes again. Was it turbulence.

"Attention passengers, we're experiencing some slight malfunctions with the engine, it's nothing to fear so stay calm" Right after the captain said that explosion from both sides of the plane sounded, you look out the window and fear is shot through you like a bullet as you see that both engines had exploded and were on fire. Bags fell from the ceiling before the captain says again

"Everyone fasten your seatbelts immediately, were going down I repeat we are going down"

The class starts screaming with fear as the plane starts suddenly dropping so fast your stomach felt like it was in your throat, tears welled in your eyes from fear, would you even survive this. You look out the window and see the clouds rushing past you make you hunch agaisnt the plane wall.

"URARAKA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Midoyria screams as the brunette rushed down the isle touching everyones shoulder. But in the rush she missed yours as you were hunches away.

The violent shaking continues as high pitched screaming echoed around the plane. All that changed once the plane hit something and you were thrown forwards out of your seat before everything goes black.

What did you guys think, this will be another mini series so stay tuned for part 2. See you guys in the next chapter