Unexpected Visitor Christmas Special 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. I know this year had sucked in so many ways. hopefully it gets better next year. Have a fantastic day guys and see you all in the next chapter.

Twas the week of Christmas and the 1A dorm was somewhat peaceful. Save for one small detail.

"SANTAS COMING SOOOOON" You squeal in excitement as you run around the tree in your pyjama's with your arms out like an aeroplane.

"(Y/N), calm down before I raise my voice" hearing your fathers voice you settle down quickly after and sit next to him.

"Look I know your excited darling but running around like that is going to get some hurt. Ok"

"OK dad" you happily reply as you cuddle into his side. After a few minutes you yawn and your eyes droopy.

"Ok sweetheart time for bed" your dad says as he picks you up, you snuggle into his shoulder while running the sleep from your tired eyes.

"Night everyone" you whisper to the class.

"Goodnight (Y/N)" they reply as you head to bed.

~~~~~

Over the course of the night you had the sudden idea in your head to give back to Santa and give him a present for once, so once everyone was starting to get up you race down stairs to your dad with the idea.

"Daddy daddy daddy" you scream as you bolt towards him at full speed. Well you were until you tripped over your own feet and plummeted to the group. Thankfully Izuku used his quirk to slide over and catch you before you hit the group. Your dad physically sighed in relief.

"Thanks Izu" you say hugging the green haired boy for a second before getting off.

"Its ok but you have to be careful (Y/N)."

"Midoyria is right (Y/N), that could have ended very badly for you just now" he says picking you up gently. You snuggle into his neck for a second before your dad asks.

"Now what was it you wanted to tell me in such a rush" he asks.

"I want to give Santa a present for Christmas. He gives everyone else a present and never gets one back. So I want to do that for him. Pleassssssse daddy can we can we can we."

Your dad seems to pause for a moment before smiling.

"That would be a great idea darling, is there any gifts you had in mind to get him"

"Im not really sure. I was thinking a big cookie jar so he can keep all the biscuits he gets, ooooo and maybe a blanket so he doesn't get cold in the north pole."

"That's a wonderful idea (Y/N), how aboutwe get them today" your dad saysas you jump up and down in excitement.

"Can Momo come to daddy" you plead with him with puppy eyes. He sighs.

"I suppose"

"YAY, GET READY MOMO WERE GETTING PRESENTS" you squeal as you pull the black haired girl away.

Once at the shops you practically pulled your father along wanting nothing more than to get the much needed presents. As Santas presents were been brought you pulled Momo aside for a moment as you waited for your father.

"Momo"

"Yes (Y/N)" she replies.

"I wanna get daddy a present but I don't know what or how"

"Did you have any ideas in mind (Y/N)."

"Well I wanted to get a photo frame with all of us in it. But I don't know how to do that" you say.

"Just leave it to me (Y/N), I'll get it done for you" you smile and hug her.

"Thanks Momo"

"Anytime"

"What are you two talking about" your dad come out asking after seeing the suspicious talking"

"Nothing" you say sweetly as you walk hand in hand together.

~~~~~~~~

Today was Christmas eve and excitement was generating through the air. Majority being from you as you jump excitedly.

"Can time go any faster I want Christmas now"

"The more you think about it the longer it will take to come" Izuku says.

"But I wanna give santa his present now" you whined.

"Dont worry (Y/N), santa will get his present soon enough" Momo says smiling at you.

"Yay" you squeal before proceeding to run outside in the snow.

It wasn't long before it started getting dark and everyonr was ready for bed.

"Daddy can i please stay up and see Santa, please please please daddy can i" you plead with your father as he tucks you into bed.

"You know the rules darling. He won't come unless your asleep." You huff in annoyance.

"Come now dont be grumpy. Otherwise he won't come at all." You sigh.

"Ok" your father leans over a kisses your cheek.

"Goodnight my darling. See you in the morning."

"Nighy daddy" you say as you drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

A bright light woke you up as you stur from your sleep. A sudden realisation hitting you.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!" You scream with delight and race out of bed to get everyone up. You race to everyone's rooms, knocking on the door screaming ITS CHRISTMAS. Even Bakugou had no choice but to smile as he opened his door to your smiling face. You then ran to your fathers bedroom where you proceed to jump on top of him waking him up.

"DADDY DADDY WAKE UP, ITS CHRISTMAS" He opens his eyes and cant help the smile appear on his lips. His pride and joy as happy as could be.

"Come on get up, I wanna see if Santa got his present" you say racing out of the room. The whole class was waiting around the tree with tired eyes. But none were complaining as they saw the little girl in front of them excited as anything to start presents.

You head towards the place where Santas gift was. Where the present was a little note replacing it.

"To (Y/N), thank you so much for this little gift. I will treasure it for years to come. I hope your presents are fabulous as well.

From Santa"

You stare at the note. Before a wide grin emerges

"A letter from santa. I will treasure this forever." You squeal jumping around.

Everyone else exchanged presents until there was one left under the tree.

"I wonder who that's for" Kaminari asks.

Quickly you race over there and grab it before walking over to your dad. Who had a surprised look on his face.

"Merry Christmas daddy" you whisper as you extend the gift out to him.

He opens it slowly and pulls it out to reveal a photo frame with you both and the whole class.

"This is our family Daddy. Do you like it"you ask. He paused

"I love it (Y/N)" he says pulling you in for a hug. This was the best Christmas he had ever had.