1.

This is my first Lamelo Ball Story. I'm a big fan of his . so please bare with me :D

Laiyla pov

7:30am

I woke up , after getting out of my covers i went into my bathroom and put on "transportin" by Kodak Black on my speaker. Hopping in the shower i put sugar vanilla body on my rag and washed my body and atfer a couple of passes i rinsed the bubbles of of my skin and started to brush my hair with my brush under the water.

I found that its easier to untangle it in the mornings if i do it under the water .

afterwards i put my hair in a bun got out wrapping my towel around my body while going into my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a plain all white crop top and blue cut jeans with some back and white creepers , since i'm obsessed with Rihanna and her shoes.

i went into my room and placed the clothes onto my bed

after drying off i found a matching lace set in the color yellow . and went to my vanity and put on makeup. i went with a simple look natural nude eye shadow and some clear lip gloss to make my lips pop. after getting dressed i spayed some sugar vanilla perfume on me.

i have to admit its my favorite, my whole room and my car smells like it . llol

I didn't need to do much to my hair since it was in box braids. but because of my hair texture. i always use my brush in water to brush thru the braids , my hair likes to play games. and ill be dammed if it becomes matted. I took the braids out of the bun they were recently in and used my towel to dry them off. afterwards grabbing my phone and taking multiple pictures in many different poses.

This because i want to be a model when i get older so i figured why not practice now :D. its currently summer time. i have one more week until my junior year at chino hills high starts . and i'm excited because i've changed my whole appearance. i haven't talked to anyone since the last day of school last year. the only person who knows how i look and my new passion is my best friend Monroe. but she moved during the middle of the summer so unfortunately she wont be able to experience my new trend in person but we do face time like every other day.

This also means that ill be starting junior year with out out her. but i know ill be fine so, there's nothing to really cry about . I searched around the room for my keys. Once i spotted them i posted one of the pictures i had recently took on my instagram showing everyone for the first time the "new me" .

after posting the pic, i grabbed my keys and headed downstairs.

@ Iyla.East

East