14.

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE.

Laiyla POV

its been a week and some days since i've even stepped foot into the Ball residence. in all honesty i really don't want to go over there, i don't know if i hate them or if i'm just uncomfortable round them after the way they made me feel at melo's AAU game.

like they really thought i would hurt melo. if anything that nigga has hurt me so many damn times. but okay......

but as of right now me and melo are in a good point in our relationship. i haven't heard from gelo since what happened. i told roe how they all made me feel and she was really mad. as for lonzo , i've been ignoring him. he hurt me the most. like i'm the only child, so he's like the big brother i've always wanted , even last year he was always over protective of me around school. which is one of the reasons i can't really blame him for being worried about his younger brother .

he was just doing what any older brother should do. but the way he came at me hurt my feelings.

Today is Oct|24|2017 Lavar's birthday (AN// Oct.24 is LaVar Ball's actual birthday.) although im not mad at him or my "second" mom tina , i still don't want to go over there. i can't be mad at them because they were concerned like any parent would be ,plus they don't send as much time with me like there sons do. which is why i'm more disappointed in their sons. because they should know better. Melo has been asking me to go over there, well more like begging me. but i always make an excuse , he knew that something happened at the AAU game just not exactly what happened.

But my dad of course was forcing me to go over there with him. because he was going over there too, him and lavar are like bros, so i understand.

i hit roe up asking if she was going. but she said that she was currently out of town with her mom, since she did live with her dad.

so i guess i would be going into this one solo.........

i didn't even bother texting melo telling him that i was going to his father's small gathering. instead i placed my phone down and got dressed. after adding clips to my freshly done braids i took a picture.

(her and her outfit

(her and her outfit.)

after taking my pic and putting on a little makeup i grabbed my ear phones and headed down stairs , where i found my father putting on his all gold rolex.

IYLA: Hola pops

LE'ANDRE: hi love bug , come on lets walk over to he balls.

he said while kissing my cheek, i followed him down to their house , seeing a few extra cars in their drive way. my dad knocked on the door and i stood behind him. the door opened revealing the birthday man's loud voice .

LaVar : AYEE MY MAIN MAN, WHATS UP!!

he said while daping him up moving to the side to let us in. when he saw me he pulled me into a hug whispering "Im sorry" in my ear.