8.

HII there :) ENJOY.

Melo POV

i was having a good as dream, i was practicing on the lakers court, i was finally in the nba and me gelo, and zo were all laughing and joking around like old days. making dance videos for snapchat .

It was my turn to dance, but in the middle of my move i stopped,

Gelo: aye why you stop? 

he asked looking up from the video.

i grabbed my dick . for some reason i was getting a boner but i honestly didn't know why, my girlfriend wasn't even here and it was just us guys. i looked down at my shorts and that's when everything went black.

my eyes shot open , i was looking straight up at my room ceiling , i rubbed my eyes before i started to get this weird feeling in my gut, when i looked down iyla was slowly grinding on me. i put my hands on her waist letting her know i was now up while throwing my head back. it felt so good and she was really tempting me. but i don't think i'm ready to have sex with her yet. after all she's the love of my life , i want that moment to be special. shit i haven't even asked her out yet.

"Ma cut it out" i said trying to reach for my phone to see what time it was, it was 3:30am. damn  , i'm trying to go back to sleep. when i put my phone down she intertwined our fingers and put my hands back above my head.

"Come on melo pls"she said in a soft sweet voice. making me sign 

when i met Laiyla she was a virgin. but last year in the begging of the school year she fell for this kid named Kagreon (Kay-Gree-On)  also known as "KG" she gave her virginity up to him , and he used her . i felt so bad for her because everyone found out. she didn't come to school for a week after what had happened. but me gelo, monroe and zo would go to her house everyday and check up on her. 

that's one of the reasons why me and her got closer, we'd sit in her room talking all night telling stories about our past , that's how she found out i wasn't a virgin. but that's another story i don't wanna get into right now. 

me and iyla had never had sex tho, even tho i knew she wasn't a virgin and having sex with her wouldn't be painful the first time we do have it together , i never went that far. i always joked around and slapped her butt or grind on her, so she tempting me like this is shocking. with everything that's been going on lately. I really don't know were her head is , so i don't think this would be a good time to start having sex with her.

Melo: no iyla go back to sleep please, why are you even up ?

Iyla: Awe come on please melo we've never done it before and i really want you right now.

the words that came out her mouth shocked me , iyla has never acted like this before, and with  everything that's been happening i don't know if i wanna mess with her head buy giving her D. so i stayed quiet pretending like i was falling back asleep only to have her put her hands on my chest, before bouncing on me slowly. making me grunt.

Iyla: pretty please daddy

she whispered in my ear driving me crazy, i slid my hands into the night stand by my bed pulling out a condom knowing i would regret this later.

................................................................................................................................................

Laiyla:

I was so freaking happy, i was at lunch the the crew on face time with Monroe, she was telling us all that she was moving back and i was crying an everything. even gelo was hyped which was kinda weird because he was never over the top with his excitement. i've noticed him commenting on her pictures a lot lately. i wouldn't be surprised if them two had something going on.