17.

I FINALLY UPDATED IM SO SORRY U GUYS . LMAOOO I LOST MY BOOK WITH ALL MY IDEAS THEN FOUND IT AND FORGOT MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY. IM HELLA DUMB. :)

BUT IM BACK NOW WUSSSSS GOOD??

Braelyn POV

I loaded my car with my bags. i finished my last class of the day  about  3 hours ago. and i took a mini nap reminding myself that i had to pack to go china with ZO to visit his family. after all his fam was my fam. especially Laiyla she's like my baby sis every chance we get we talk on the fun. I've always been the only child so i love her company.

 i don't mind visiting them or even spending time with Zo's family since it's always just been me and my dad. we aren't close with his side of the family , they all snakes. They never believed in him and always made sure he knew that in their eyes he was a failure but as soon as he got on his grind and the money started coming in they was all riding his dick trying to get a buck. he cut that shit off real quick though. Which iim glad he did. he's single now and is just living life. im happy he's done giving his attention to all these money seeking broads. you don't know how many hoes came into my life trying to play mommy and shit knowing damn well they just wanted a channel purse and some red bottoms. SMH

after getting into the car i drove to McDonalds and got myself a caramel frape since im like crazy over them. I turned my radio all the way up and danced around in my seat as i pulled up to Zo's dorm. after finishing the rest of my frape and watching snap stories i got out throwing my trash in a near by trash can before fixing my shirt.

i hated coming to Zo's dorm their was alwayas little skanks walking by here lingering around hoping they'd run into him so they could get their quick 2 minutes of fame. that or there was always some loud as nigga trying to spit game.

as i was walking up to Zo's door i saw some girl , don't get my wrong she was pretty but she had over did it with the make up and barely had on enough clothes to cover her ass.

i walked past her but when i was only a couple of steps away from  his door she spoke up.

????: um what do you think your doing.

i figured maybe she was talking on the phone, because she didn't even know me and really had no reason to talk to me so i  kept walking and proceeded to knock on Zo's door.

???: Bitches acting like they can't hear now? huh im talking to you bitch i know you heard me .

she said which caused me to look around before looking her in her eyes?

BRAELYN: um is there a problem??

???: uh yes hoe you do you think you are walking up to Lonzo Ball's door knocking on it like he gone give your ass the time of day?

BRAELYN: Um first i'm his girl friend and two, what i'm doing her is nun of your concern?

i said arching my eyebrow , she opened her mouth so speak but Zo's door swung open and he wrapped his arm on my from behind

ZO: hey baby girl lemme grab my stuff and we'll go.

he said kissing my cheek causing me to smile. he walked back into the house not even noticing the girl who had just been running her mouth. i smirked looking at her with her mouth hung open.

???: whatever, don't think your special , your just a quick nut he wont be with you for long.

BRAELYN: we've been together for a while now boo, but nice try :)

i said to her as zo walked back out with his bags walking to my car. it was true me and him were talking for a while we just hadn't made it official until recently.

As zo was putting his last bag in the car she walked over to us, i rolled my eyes blowing out some air which caused zo to look up.

???: hi Zo. i was wondering if you wanted to come study with me tonight, for the test.

she said grabbing his arm causing my to scrunch up my face.

ZO: um im sorry do i know you?

Her mouth hung open and i laughed really loud causing her to give me a stank look and zo to squeeze my wrist hard making me stop. he never liked being rood to fans and i assume thats what he thought she was.

????: im Chasity we have 10:30am class together. i know there is a test coming up and i just thought maybe i could help you study .

she said while twisting her head and i rolled my eyes speaking up.

BRAELYN: um i think the fuck not , school started 3 days ago it's not like y'all learned a shit tone he doesn't need to study with you.

Zo stood back shocked at my responce wall she just mugged me .

CHASITY: bitch no one was even talking to your ass, dont you have some where to be?

ZO: woah um chasity please don't talk to my girlf- (GCO)

BRAELYN: what you call me bitch ?

CHASITY: SHUT UP BITCH YOU PROLLY USING HIM FOR HIS MONEY YOU BROKE WHORE!

i pulled out my gun and aimed it at her head which cause zo to jump back and her to mug me.

Zo: brae put that down

but i didn't move i wasn't about to let her punk me .

CHASITY: you think im scared of that i've seen a gun before your not about that life.

she said causing me to smirk.

i pistol whipped her in the side of her head causing her to fall. zo grabbed the gun and put it in his pants before i could do anything else . dragging me to the car.

"DONT EVER COME AROUND HERE AGAIN" i yelled getting in.

he got into the driver seat starting the car and pulling off. i could tell he was upset but i didn't care. i just huffed and turned towards the window falling asleep .

this is going to be a long ride/ chino hills here we come.