LAST CHAPTER.

[Laiyla POV:}

I sat back huffing.  its been a month since I've moved down here to be with the guys and iv'e been busy non stop. in fact I just flew back in from Florida where I had a shoot. things are going extremely good. 

I was now in my hotel room. putting my things away I needed to shower and get dress since we were going out to eat tonight. 

my phone lit up from the numerous text melo had sent.

we have been stuck to each other like glue lately. but I can't complain. we have been better than ever.

opening my phone I looked at the text.

Baby:

-hey babe I just got out of practice are you back yet?

-baby I miss you

-are you still going out to dinner with us?

-sleep in my room tonight?

-I wanna see you

-I hope your okay

I haven't had the time to text him back. and I would but I needed to use all my strength and get in the damn shower before im late. 

throwing my phone to the side I stood up stripping out of my clothes as I walked towards the bathroom turning the shower on.

I got in letting the water run down my body. I sung slowly as I washed myself. my hair has been getting long lately, im thinking about cutting it.

running my hands down my face, I jumped when banging was heard on my room door. squealing I turned the water off. wrapping a towel around my body before, rushing out of my bathroom towards the door. 

the banging kept going over and over. I'd hate for the people in the rooms around me to complain.

swinging the door open an upset melo stood there towering over me. he went to speak but stopped looking me over.

my hands held tightly onto my towel as water wrinkled down my face, my hair sticking flat to the back of my neck.

he huffed rubbing his hands down his face before pushing me into the room closing the door behind him.

Melo: WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY TEXT BABY.

Me: melo please, I just got in. im very tired. I have a head ache.

his face soften as I looked down at my feet.

Melo: lemme tell gelo they can go without us.

he said texting on his phone.

I walked back to the bathroom drying myself off. looking up melo was standing in the doorway looking down at me,

Melo: I miss you baby.

he said walking up to me removing my towel causing me to gasp and cover myself.

me and melo haven't had sex in forever, I could see his bulge thru his sweats.

he pulled me close putting his head in my neck.

Melo: did you miss me.

he said looking me in my eyes.

I went to speak but he kissed me before I could say anything. taken back i stepped back some only to be grabbed and pulled back into him as he went to town on my lips.