64.

Laiyla POV:

I sat in the ball families kitchen watching snaps on my phone

I sat in the ball families kitchen watching snaps on my phone. Lavar and Tina was out of town, and so was my dad. gelo was hanging out with Eli and zo. while melo was out with B. 

they had become very close lately. its not a bad thing I guess. but lately I've been feeling so lonely. I've been here at the ball's for a week and I still feel so lonely.

even with all these people around me I feel like I have no one. huffing I got up grabbing the keys to my pink car since I had left it in Melos garage some time ago. thought why not just take it out for a ride.

I opened the garage before getting 

in and puling out. going were ever the road takes, me.

Melo POV: 

I sat with B at the fro-play shop eating yogurt

B: so how is iyla.

Me: she's good I guess, she seems a little off lately tho.

B: well has she been doing much?

Me: nah just chilling at the house or at school. every time she tries to make plans with someone their busy.

B: well have you been spending time with her?

I ran my hand down my face. thinking about that question.

Me: yo B whats with all the questions bro.

B smacked her lips. 

B: that means no. melo you gotta make time for her. ik we looking out for her and all but your still her boyfriend she needs your love and affection.

I huffed leaning back in my seat. the last thing I needed was a fucking lecture.

the bell rung meaning someone had walked in. me and B both looked up, watching a depressed Iyla walk in.

her bright curly hair was all over the place, she had on some grey sweats and a grey hoodie with some yeezy 700's

she was staring down at her phone as she made her way over to the cups and bowls. I got up outta my seat walking up behind her as she was putting yogurt in her bowl.