Birthdayyyyy

Laiyla Pov:

I skipped into the school entrance

I skipped into the school entrance. Happy as ever because im finally 18!!!! Yasss bitches. my dad went to work later today so he could cook for me this morning :) 

I love him so much. he's literally my everything. not to mention he put a set of new keys in my hand and I completely freaked out. like ya girl was gassing.  I screamed so loud.

shitttt I came riding in to school music blasting in all

shitttt I came riding in to school music blasting in all. as I walked through the halls towards the gym. on the way people stopped me saying "Happy birthday" of course I was smelling from ear to ear.

I walked into the gym all happy. sipping my drink. but it was dark. there were no lights on. (T_T)

these bitches new about my birthday but no one here. my mood really changed in like 3 seconds. my smile turned into a frown. like dead ass sense when the gym empty in the morning.

I turned around to walk away when I was grabbed, I started to scream but they covered my mouth. then like 5 seconds later the gym lights turned . and there in front of me stood all my friends I smelled supper hard but my small dropped when, I scanned the room and realized Melo wasn't there :( he was texting me all night. I really missed him everyone started looking behind me with sad eyes. then the person who had their hand over my mouth spoke in my ear.

??: im right here baby girl

I instantly new that voice. I through my hands up turning around to hug him.

I smiled as don yelled "AWE"

I handed Melo my drink which he instantly drinking I rolled my eyes walking over to the girls who all hand little gifts bags in there hands they all gassed me up as I twirled showing off my outfit. 

I hugged them all as I was going to grab a cookie from don someone picked me up hugging me super tight. I opened my eyes seeing gel I smiled. he's such and amazing person.

ELI: aye!!! birthday licks who first.

my eyes shot open and I screamed trying to get out of his grip but he tighter laughing. all the guys started hitting me then Melo jumped in helping them. instantly the girls jumped in helping me then it was an all out war.

I slipped away from them and started eating the cookies that was on the tray don had sat down. while eating the cookies everything got quiet . then I heard giggling.

Don: fat ass.

my head shot up and everyone was recording me. LMAOOO

I threw my last bite at don and everyone started laughing. 

ME: guys I wanna see something cool?

THEM: yeah whats up

I started grabbing someone of the gift bags they helped me pick and all followed me out of the gym doors. we walked all the way until the entrance of the school.

I took a deep breath and pushed the doors open walking over to my car and pulling out my keys popping the trunk. I turned around and everyones mouth was popped open. 

then Melo ran over to my car getting inside looking at the interior.

the girls screamed and the rest of the guys instantly got in the car plugging up their phones testing out the bass in the speakers.

IZZY: omg yes this is so cute. I wanna ride in it.

ME: I mean..... u guys tryna ditch school? after all it is my bday?

they all screamed yes, and the guys ran to gelo's car after they all got in and pulled up to my car the girls got in and once I got into the driver seat I started her up making her roar to life.

I pulled out zooming outta the parking lot with gel following behind me... idk where im heading but I sure as hell no ima turn up when I get there.

good thing we decided to live 5 minuted before school started.

k turned up the radio and izzy screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHHH!!!!!

as we drove down the street.

...............................................................................................................................................................

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER..... THE BIRTHDAY CHAPTER ISNT OVER. I JUST WANNA GIVE U GUYS A LITTLE TASTE: )

LMAOOO TEASING U <3

GOTTA GET YALL HYPE FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER.

ANYBODY HAPPY THAT SHES IN A GOOD MOOD? AND MELO IS CURRENTLY ACTING RIGHT.