6.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @TheregoKayy   . thank you so much for being the first person to comment on my book.❤

........................................................................................................................................

Laiyla Pov

i woke up getting dressed and putting on makeup . since i took a shower last night when i got home, when  i walked out of my closet into my bathroom i saw something hanging on my room door from the corner of my eyes. So after brushing my teeth i walked up to my door to see a note.

Love Bug,

 Hi sweetie, checked on you last night saw you took your braids out, you look really pretty maybe you should leave them out for a little until you get your braids redone. Anyways ill be home once you get home from school. There's someone i want you to meet. I LOVE YOU. 

                                                        -pops

After reading that note i smiled, thinking about who he wanted me to meet. i hope he finally has a lady friend. Lol i'm tired of my dad being lonely.

After taking a picture of my outfit .which consisted of some blue shorts, white shoes, blue and yellow strapless shirt and my favorite necklace. i grabbed my bag and keys while heading down stairs. i posted my picture on snapchat before walking to the kitchen.

IAmLaiyla Just now.

But then i decided that i wasn't hungry, so i walked out towards my car

But then i decided that i wasn't hungry, so i walked out towards my car. it wasn't until i looked up from my phone that i noticed melo and gelo leaned up against my car staring at me . I stopped and looked at them both with a shocked expression on my face. After what all happened i really wasn't sure what to expect today.

"Can we all go back to being friends now.?" gelo asked looking at me and melo.

"Yes please ?" melo asked looking deep into my eyes.

"Yeah i really miss how we used to be , with you too all over each other and me being the leader of this swaggy pack " Gelo said beating his chest making melo laugh.

i nodded, not knowing what to say while hugging melo tight. afterwards we had all go into my car and headed to school.

...............................................................................................................................................

It's lunch and i can today went really well. Today we get out early, so much has been happening that i hadn't been paying attention to the schedule . I was trying to finish this level of candy crush on my phone but melo kept trying to lay his head in my lap and he woudln't stop rubbing on me . i knew i shouldn't have worn these shorts.