Birthdayyy Part2

Laiyla Pov: 

I twirled around in my dress one last time in the mirror smiling at myself

I twirled around in my dress one last time in the mirror smiling at myself.  I grabbed my fuzzy pink purse that matched my shoes and walked out of my room down the stairs towards the front door. 

lemme recap u guys.... a lot has happened since earlier.

me and the gang skipped school and everything was going good for a while.. until me and Melo got in a pointless argument. he basically told me that he felt me and him needed to stop seeing each other and go back to how things used to be last year..

"Friends"

just friends. told me that we're toxic and that we just couldn't be together anymore. kinda killed my buzz if were being honest. I feel like even if he felt that way he didn't have to tell me that on my birthday... like damn what a gift.

but its whatever.. we didn't talk much for the rest of the day after that. just hung with the group and vibes. but I guess thats okay. my birthday wasn't completely ruined.  my dad had planed this amazing fancy dinner. @6:30pm.

I wasn't allowed to arrive until 6:30pm everyone else showed up at 6. its 6:20 now so I was on my way out.

once close to the door I fixed my dress and grabbed my keys off the ring. deciding to drive my big baby. while locking up the house I checked my phone to see that I still didn't have a message from Clarence.

it kinda bothered me. I mean after all we had gotten so close and he told me he had a surprise for me yet I didn't even get a happy birthday.....NIGGAS.

once I got in the car, I pulled down my mirror checking my makeup out before starting her up. I couldn't lie I looked good. I was going for a casual look that wasn't too fancy because I still wanted to be comfortable. this was the best I could do.

(Peep the Kanye bday card 😂)

before pulling out of my drive way I hooked my phone up to the AUX playing "God's Plan" by drake.