43.

Melo Pov:

~                                                                    ~                                                                    ~                                          ~

Saturday. 6:45AM

"Bring out the Brink's truck, I'm young, fly and iced up (icy)

One-hundred yard dash, bitch, I had to run my price up
Nigga, boss your life up, I had to boss mine up (ayy)
Ten-thousand dollar outfit, hundred dollar lineup (ayy) . "

the lyrics flowed through my head phones and into my ears as i ran fast, as fast as my feet would take me. i was listening to "Brxnk Truck" by Slim Jxmmi. 

(this song is super good. i'm so proud of him. y'all can take my word for it. y'all know i'm always giving y'all slaps.)

It just came out and shit was playing everywhere, it was also his first single by himself. and i must say he did a really good job.

i stopped on a corner when a park came into view. i had been running since 5am. i checked my watch. "6:50"

... ok not so bad. but i still have ways to go. this has been the new norm for me. everyone hates me. no one really wants me around, non of them understand that i was just trying to do the right thing and help someone out.

i don't know why but i always feel bad when it comes to Abel bc like.... i literally fucked her and yelled out another girls name. but i guess i gotta get over it. i mean i've apologized so many times for it but she seems to feel like my apologies aren't enough.

i don't even hang out with the gang like i used to. they never want to make plans bc they are afraid that Abel is going to want to tag along. but thats not my problem i honestly don't see what thats gotta do with me wanting to hang out with My friends and MY family.

i have no one to talk to anymore. so whenever i cant sleep or things are on my mind. i just go for a run.i normally run 3 times a day. if i do decide to.

One in the morning like now.

One in the afternoon.

One at night.

no one seems to notice but i don't think they really care what goes on with me.

i looked down and began to tie my shoes while rapping the next verse out loud.

You know these bitches checkin' on me
In the DMs gettin' naked for me (ayy)
I ain't even took a dollar out my pocket
And the girls still shakin' for me (shake, shake)
And I'm frosty like Tony (ayy)
In the club smokin' weed with the owner (whoa)
I can walk on water
Poppin' Ace of Spades like Corona (ayy)