4.

* hi guys this is a quick chapter , i'm still thinking about all the things i want to happen in the beginning so bare with me thanks :D

Laiyla POV

I sped through threw the hall ways , while locking my phone. I accidentally woke up late today. so i came as fast as i could. I could have stayed home, i know my dad wont mind since i'm a Straight B student . But i've become really close with this girl named Keji (KAY-G). and i don't want to leave her hanging at school by herself.

                                                                     (keji^)

                                                                     (keji^)

She's supper nice and really smart , and i love the way she does her makeup, she's been helping me out lately. And she's on the dance team, she sits with our group at lunch. i saw her around school i little last year but. she never really spoke to anyone. turns out this year she has 3 classes with me so now were like buddies, you cant get us away from each other.

It's been about two weeks since the whole melo incident . and we are back on good terms now. it's not really the same tho. we are slowly getting back to how close we used to be. Lately i've been giving him space , because this new girl moved here. Her name is Abel. she's really pretty and all don't get me wrong i'm not hating the only thing is thats all melo talks about him and Don be fighting over her.

i'm not jealous because i really care deeply about melo, so anyone he likes....i guess.. i like too :(

but the thing is he talks about her 24/7 . it's like i bring up basketball and he brings up "ABEL". not to mention she's a little to sweet i feel like she's bettering him up for something . or using him for clout. but like i said that nun of my business i'm not tryna be in no more drama. 

i was almost to my third period when the bell rung. signaling lunch ."Well damn" i said as i just headed to my locker ad put my bag away before walking into the cafeteria.

as soon as i got there i was in golfed into a bear hug. i knew it was no one but gelo. "Hey my fav" i said

"OMG i've missed you all morning , you need to start getting up on fucking time i don't like driving the guys to school they are annoying" he said handing me one out of the two trays he had in his hand. 

i smiled because he knew me so well. i grabbed the tray and kissed his cheek. "How about a sleep over tonight? " i asked him  

he laughed really hard at first , but then realizing i was serious he smiled and said "hell yeah , its a plan"

i laughed because i know gelo loves getting away from his little brother, even if it was just down the street. when we got to the table he started talking to his from and i instantly went and sat behind keji giving her the biggest hug ever. she laughed and kiss my cheek. "Hey love, i texted you but you didnt respond what happened.?" she asked