41.

Laiyla Pov:

me and Clarence walked on the beach hand in hand

me and Clarence walked on the beach hand in hand. today was a really fun day. we went out explored a lot. i didn't get to talk to my friends much tho. one being that we was doing so many things today and another being Clarence was all over me.

he wanted all my attention. but i thought it was cute.

we went zip-lining even went swimming with dolphins. i was scared at first but then i saw Clarence having fun without me and got jealous. .... u know how that goes lmaoo.

my phone kept dinging in my back pocket as Clarence was talking to me, i let go of his hand slipping my hand in my back pocket coming to a stop scrolling through my notifications while trying to get the sand out my sandals.

(This outfit was created by me)

which caused him to scuff smacking his lips.

Me: just a second clare

i said calling him by this nickname that had randomly came to me while we were out exploring today.

most of my notifications were snaps and text asking me how my trip was going. glad to know people cared. even melo texted me this morning so i had kinda felt good but then later i was text a screenshot of melo and Abel kissing. so i didn't know what to think. 

maybe there really is no chance of us being back together.

i was snapped outta my thoughts when Clarence spoke up.

Clare: come on mama the place is like a few steps away im hungry baby girl.

he groaned. 

we were on our way to this nice place to eat that was across the beach. i nodded about to lock my screen when i came across some messages. 

Elijah🔥:

- hi iyla, we still on to hang today??

I smiled replying back yes. and locking my phone sliding it back into my pocket looking up to see clare staring at me.