29.

Laiyla POV

I pulled down my sweater some as  stepped out of C's house walking over to the huge black truck waiting outside

I pulled down my sweater some as  stepped out of C's house walking over to the huge black truck waiting outside. a man stepped out opening the back door for me, i got in seeing Melo, Gelo and iris. Lavar was in the passenger seat. the driver got back into the driver seat and began driving.

Currently i was with the ball family on my way to Zo's first new York game.

last night once i got back to the house with C melo text me inviting me. My intentions was to leave him on read but....C had other plans

he felt like i should go and here melo out, plus he said i should support zo since he's basically a brother to me. that and C had a couple of errands to run for his clothing line and thought that i should go enjoy myself.

so here i am in this car with 2 ball brothers and this doe doe ass girl who doesn't know how to brush her hair.

it was pretty early and i was still kind of tired . i hand't talked to any of the ball brothers since 2 days ago at the pop up shop. i wasn't really planning on it either, but god kept putting me in their path so i guess he has other plans. i sat close to gelo who seem to be snap chatting izzy .

i chuckled at the faces they were making to each other, when it was his turn to reply again i scooted closer to him throwing my head over his shoulder sticking out my tongue , he took the photo sending it to her , seconds later she replied with a picture of her pouting the caption said

"OMG iyla , i miss you so much, you know how i get when i don't see you in a while"

I started laughing hella hard , gelo on the other hand mushed me away mugging me bc he knew what she was doing .

I scooted back over to gelo laying my head on his shoulder.

I looked over to see melo on his phone posing for pictures. everynow and then he would stick his tongue out or make a dumb face. He sent a snap to gelo. then me and gelo posed and sent one back.

We looked up and melo he smiled when he opened the picture. he lifted his phone up to his fce getting ready to take another picture when iris mushed into him posing, but melo mushed her face away with his hand mugging her. me and gelo started snickering but looked away before they could realize we were looking at them.

Gelo got a snap from melo, we opened it and read the caption.