68.

[Melo POV:]

I was late to school. I guess I slept in and no one decided to wake me. but im still shook on how thats possible being bae basically lives in my room. did she not try to wake me up?

and even that gelo? like come on mannnnnn

I huffed stuffing my hands in my pockets walking down the long hallway. it was lunch time by now. 

I stopped when someone stepped infant of me. I stepped up to see cam. I rolled my eyes I really wasn't in the mood for her bullshit.

Cam: oh there you are I've been looking for you. wanna go grab some lunch i'm leaving right now.

Me: nah im good.

I said walking around her and continuing to walk but I guess she wasn't gonna take no for an answer. she grabbed onto my arm turning me around so that I could face her.

Cam: are you show? it'll be quick. you'll be gone and back before you girlfriend even knows you were missing.

Me: what about know do you not understand. my girlfriend will literally beat your ass.

I said starting to get upset.

Cam: oh please im not tripping off of her, plus why aren't you allowed to have any female friends? that isn't fair im sure she's cool with almost every nigga in this school.

she said tryna flip the script on bae to make me think I needed to go out and eat lunch with her.

I smacked my lips snatching my arm away from her.

Me: gone with that bullshit im not in the mood. I can have girl friends I just chose not to.

Cam: oh yeah? prove it, come out and eat lunch with me.

Me: nah. ion even like you.

I scuffed. walking away from her pushing thru the cafeteria doors. were I saw the crew sitting. I huffed dapping them up sitting next to iyla throwing my bag on the floor before laying my head on her shoulder closing my eyes.

Me: why u aint wake me up this morning?

Iyla: I did. but you said u was gonna get up a little later, and that we should go with out u and you'd drive yourself to school so that you'd be able to sleep in.

Me: I dont even remember saying that shit iyla.

Iyla: sleeps. a powerful drug my child.

I smacked my lips popping her thigh under the table.

I was truly in a bad mood and I know she could tell.

she kissed on my ear before whispering to me.

Iyla: whats wrong baby.

I shook my head before huffing.

Me: nun

she placed her hand on my shorts rubbing up and down.

Iyla: bae you know I can tell when yo lying whats up.

I placed my head on her neck kissing it softly. I love how she worries about me even when I say something isn't a big deal.

she pushed at my chest.

Iyla: melo chill were in public.

Me: they not paying us no attention. 

I said sliding my hands on her thighs under the table I began to rub them.