21.

Laiyla POV

- i pulled into my drive way. turning my car off and getting out while closing the door quietly. i didn't want my dad or anyone else for that matter knowing i came home this late. it was 2:30 am. i've been silent lately and staying to myself, don't tell anyone this but.... i often hang out with ROE. after school until late in the night. which has kind of been the reason why i haven't been hanging out with Gelo and and melo that much . i still text izzy like every single night though. i feel bad because everyone knows melo is clingy so he's been in his feelings cuz he thinks i'm losing feelings for him.

i actually had jus got back from roe's house. i don't like leaving until she falls asleep and i often bring her food when i come. her dad recently found out she was pregnant like 3 days ago. and has decided that he was going to send her back to her mom to stay for good. he feels that its her mom's problem now since she wasn't watching her good enough when roe came to visit . he strongly believes that her mom is the reason why she is pregnant and that if she watched roe more this wouldn't have happened.

since she's leaving on Saturday and today is Tuesday morning. i've been spending nights at her house. i know it might seem wrong since she did Gelo wrong and he is my friend. but i knew her longer and she has no one. but her dad still made it clear that he loves her and that when her baby is born she wants her to come down her and visit, so he could meet the child and the babies father.

i walked quietly up the stairs and to my room door. i walked in opening the bathroom door stripping out of my clothes only leaving on my under clothes.

leaving my keys in the bathroom i grabbed my phone, walking into my room where i instantly jumped and held my chest. 

melo was sitting there just staring at me.

IYLA : omg melo what the hell you scared me i didn't even here you come in.

MELO: yeah what ever iyla where you been...

he said annoyed , which put me on high alert , because when melo get mad or something is up he tends to act very petty and it was so early in the morning i didn't have time for that.

IYLA: what are you talking about i just got out the shower.

i said lying since i was in my under wear and just coming out the bathroom i figured that it was a hella good lie . i mentally patted my self on that back feeling smart . but that all went away when he mugged me saying.

MELO: dont fucking lie to me iyla okay i been her since 12:05 its 2:55 am. you to busy in your own fucking world you didn't even see me sitting here when you walked in.  i dont know whats been up with you ever since the water park accident but before then you've never lied to me. and im really about to spear your ass through that wall on some real shit so ima ask you one more time. WHERE YOU BEEN...

I sat there shocked melo had never been so straight forward with me before the way he raised his voice at me at the end kinda scared me but it turned me on at the same time . he was so fucking sexy when he was mad.

IYLA: im sorry baby it's just. ive been going through a lot lately. and i just like being alone so i often leave and spend time with my own thoughts.

MELO: yea the fuck right iyla you know damn well that when you feeling down you come right to my house . you know what come here.

i walked up to him slowly scared that he might lash on me. dropping my phone on the floor when he grabbed me by my neck squeezing just a little. then whispered into my ear.

MELO: since you wanna keep lying imma get it out of you another way.

Next thing i know im being slammed onto the bed , all i remember was my panties being snatched off.

thats when i knew i was in trouble.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JUST A QUICK UPDATE TO SET YOU GUYS UP FOR THE EVENTS HAPPENING NEXT CHAPTER :D

He is just so cute i swear, i love watching "ball in the family " because he stay making me laugh

He is just so cute i swear, i love watching "ball in the family " because he stay making me laugh . i can never actually take him seriously.