30.

Laiyla POV

2 days later back in cali.......(Monday)

 i walked into school sipping my Carmel frape. i didn't really try much with my outfit i just threw on some soft fuzzy pink slippers and a matching jacket.

 i didn't really try much with my outfit i just threw on some soft fuzzy pink slippers and a matching jacket

it's been two days since the new York thing happen and i was so happy to be back home in my own bed. C has been checking up on my all morning. i never really got around to telling him what happened to me that night i didn't return home to his house so he was a little iffy with me right now.

but i didn't blame him. if he just up and disappeared on me out of no where i would feel the same way.

As far as me and melo, well i haven't been returning any of his calls or text. i'm not mad at him or anything i just don't know what to say to him.

My stomach was hurting and i felt a little dizzy so me making it here to school without crashing was a blessing. my dad tried to get me to stay home and take the day off. but i missed my friends to much. plus so far going to star bucks has been the highlight of my morning for the past 2 days i've been addicted to this drink.

I humped along to the lyrics that filled my beats head phones. i was listening to "This X-Mas" by Chris Brown ft Ella Mai. it had just came out 2 days ago and i was already crazy over it . it's crazy how the guy gives us and amazing album full of 45 songs then turns around and drops  a 12 song deluxe christmas addition. he really his the really MVP.

i opened the gym doors walking in to see everyone on the bleachers on their phones or talking. i gave a head nod and responded back to a few other "HELLOS" before giving izzy a hug and sitting next to don. he was texting on his phone so i just laid my head in his lap and continued to listen to my music as i rubbed my stomach slowly. 

at the moment melo wasn't in the gym so i wasn't worried about anything. 5 minutes later i was almost sleep when someone lifted my beats off my head,  i looked up to see don.

DON: bestie you okay? you rubbing your stomach like it hurt or something.

IYLA: im funny just a little upset tummy.

DON: good thing we get out @11:45am, because of finals. school wont last long then you can go home. and get the rest you need.

i nodded at his comment then. grabbed my head phones placing them back on my ears and letting sleep consume me. 3 minutes later i felt someone slowly rubbing circles on my butt.

i opened my eyes slowly looking behind me to see melo sitting behind me rubbing my butt while he was all in to his phone i'm assuming watching a basketball video since thats all he does.

i took the time to take in his features , he was so handsome. i found it amazing how even after i had been blowing him off he came right back caring for me as if nothing ever happened.

i moved my butt some alarming him, causing him to pause his video and look my way, i gave him a weak smile. lord knows i'm tired.

he locked his phone before popping my butt a little then patting his lap signaling me to sit on him. i slowly rose off of don who had fallen asleep also and crawled over to melo sitting on his lap. he wrapped his arms around me waist laying his head in the crook of my neck.

I sniffed taking in a wiff of his sent, he always smelled so good. i slowly opened my eyes seeing izzy knocked out bridal style in gelo's lap  while he scrolled through twitter.

"damn school starts later and the whole gang still shows up early." i thought to myself.

Melo: how you been ma?

he asked speaking into my neck sending chills down my spin.

IYLA: my tummy hurts a bit. i was going to go get a plan B after school since we get out early and you have to take one up too 3 days after sex to prevent pregnancy.

His had slowly caressed my back squeezing my side a little.

MELO: okay can i go with you? 

IYLA : mhm

i said getting comfortable again.

He patted my back before puckering up his lips. I sat up  some before kissing him. running my hands through his hair ass the bell rung.

Everyone got up walking to their class, it was our last final then we got out early leaving the rest of this week and the next 2 weeks off for winter break.

the final i had t talk today was in the class i had with melo and eli. i grabbed melo's had and we walked to class where people eyed us. melo gave the people who stared for too long head nods .

after the teacher gave us instructions, we proceeded to take our final.

30 MINS.... later.

the bell had rung and everyone was saying by. gelo was going over to izzy's house. to chill with her, eli's family was going out of town and don told me he had some business to take care off with his music then he wanted me to meet someone. 2morrow we would all be at the ball house including. Zo and Brae, i couldn't wait.

me and melo went to the store and i took the plan B as soon as i got him with melo setting in front of me watching. after words we talked about hour future together and how many kids we wanted later on in life.

25 minutes later we were both knocked out in my room with the tv playing some media christmas movie.

_________________________________________________________________________

BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.