27.

Laiyla POV

"Bye, i'll ask my dad if i can come visit you in like a week or so okay?" i said talking to C through face time in the school parking lot. 

C: okay cool, ill see you later mama.

he said before hanging up. 

i locked my phone and slid it into my back pocket while whipping my face off to make sure that i didn't have any food from my breakfast on my mouth.

I took my seat belt off slouching back in my chair. i couldn't believe that Clarence was gone. i was really starting to like having him around... Incase you guys were wondering. me and Clarence didn't have sex that night 2 nights ago. in fact after our intense make out session. i was able to get him to open up and tell me why he was acting so needy. and clingy . that night he revealed to me that he had gotten an job offer, or modeling gig as you say it in NYC  and that he would be moving there right away. 

He explained to me how he was going to miss being around me because he enjoyed my company. he said when ever he would leave and do trips and come back home to chino hills . he was always excited to see me, told me that i was the only person that made him feel normal. It really warmed my heart that he felt that way about me. and actually makes me feel a little bad for all the times i attempted to blow him off when he just wanted to hang with me before he had to leave.

he left yesterday. and to say i felt lonely was a understatement. I didn't realize until he left how close i had gotten to him with out even trying. but i promised that i would go to visit him a lot. and even call him on face time everyday just to chat an check up on him to make sure he was good. from what we talked about so far he had made a couple of friends. They had him laughing all morning which made me laugh because he had the funniest laugh ever.

I whipped the remaining crumbs of my pants before stepping out of my car and grabbing my bag making my way towards the schools entrance. I checked my outfit one last time before walking inside.

 I checked my outfit one last time before walking inside

When i walked in i saw Ciara and Abel talking. something i haven't seen in a while. i mean when Abel first moved her they hung out a bit of course but. lately i haven't seen Ciara that much at all. then again i wasn't really checking for her either.

When i walked past them Abel smirked and Ciara , well she just looked like sh was in some type of phase or something. but i wasn't gonna let it bother me. i was trying to get this school day oer with .

When i walked into the gym everyone was there. so i walked over to the bench were i found izzy and gelo talking. so me being me i had to bother my bro gelo .

I sat my bag down the sat on izzy's lap kissing her check.

IYLA: hey love i missed you.

IZZY: awe i missed you too babes. but i was only gone for like two days.