40.

Laiyla POV:

My eyes fluttered open. as i shot up from my sleep due to the loud sound that had sprung through out the room. i looked to the side of me and saw my phone. the screen flashed with a picture of my dad. i quickly reached over and grabbed it.

Hello.....yes...i miss you too.....thats amazing papa.....i'm having a great time....ill show u pictures....ok....i love you.........adios.

after i hung up i placed my phone the night stand and lifted the covers off of me placing my feet on the ground. instantly gaining chills up my spine from the cold tiles.  i stood up to stretch , but was interrupted my a hard smack on my butt. i squealed and covered up just noticing that my underwear were missing.

i looked up to see Clarence smiling. i rolled my eyes. grabbing my panties and running to the bathroom. 

"Nice ass!"

i heard him shout on my way. i scuffed 

"Nice tongue" 

i said and laughed super hard after i hard feet running behind me so i picked up my pace slamming the door shoot after me and locking it.

C: wont be talking shit later when i put this tongue all in u again.

he yelled through the door. i laughed walking over to the shower and turning it on.

..........................................................................................................................................

Gelo POV:

it was lunch time at school and everyone was at the table chilling. tbh today just wasn't my day melo had Abel tagging along all day and its really annoying.

izzy was rubbing my hair. i had my head on her shoulder. thank god for this girl. :)

i looked up slowly seeing melo walking over to our table with Abel following closely behind. i rolled my eyes letting out a breath. making izzy follow my gaze she huffed and looked away.

i just wish iyla was here. she boosted everyones spirit. feels different going to school and she's not around.

Melo: sup bro.

he said sitting down in front of me, i just nodded not wanting to even talk to him. 

"AYE U TRYNA GO SHOOT UP IN THE GYM?" Don laughed walking over with k following behind him. she eventually moved off to the side talking to izzy.

my mood lit up just thinking about playing ball. thats all i ever want to do.

Gelo: hell yes

melo jumped up quick grabbing his bag, meaning he wanted to tag along. 

Abel: wait melooooo nooo dont leave me what ima do while ur gone.

abel whined 

Melo: umm... idk talk to izzy and K. 

he said while tying his shoes. Abel looked over at izzy and K with hopeful eyes. but in return izzy scoffed saying "No" and walked off with K following her shaking her head. they both had caught up with Don.

i smiled at my amazing girl friend. little happy that my attitude had rubbed off on her. ain't no way in hell i would have been chilling with her either.

i chuckled looking over at melo while catching up with the rest.

.......................................................................................................................................................