11.

Next day.

Melo POV

~1:35pm

I was sitting downstairs in my living room playing 2k18 with zo. he had just came home this morning. gelo went with roe so she could go home and get cleaned up then they would be on their way back here. he was keeping a close eye on her because she had just got back here in Cali and was already in drama. 

As for me well i don't really know.... iyla has been acting strange all morning. like for one when i woke up she was gone , i checked Zo's room but she wasn't there or downstairs.  me gelo and roe blew up her phone to see if she was okay but the only person she answered was roe.

she said she wanted to be left alone and that she would be over later because zo said he wanted to hang out.

thats the only thing i've heard from her all day, roe kept giving me weird looks all morning, asf if she knew something i didn't whih bothered me because i really didn't know what was wrong. 

i've been bored and since iyla wasn't responding to my text i've been texting my ex. I know what your thinking but not on no lovey dovey type shit just regular convos to waste time. you know something simple. "AND 1" zo screamed while jumping up. i quickly quit the game wasn't about to let this camel looking as nigga beat me . He stopped and looked over at me mad. i just looked back at him giving him that "the fuck" while looking at him as if he had three heads. he instantly started to laugh. he knew there was no way i would actually let myself lose to him. 

as soon as we started a new game the door opened. in walked gelo,iyla, and roe.

lonzo paused the game running up to iyla hugging her causing her to laugh.

"DAMN in not even here huh" roe said in a sad tone. wih fake tears

lonzo mushed her head before pulling her into a hug, then gelo and roe and iyla vanished   upstairs.

i was honestly feeling some type of way because she didn't even look my way let alone speak to me . i walked upstairs and into my room which turned out to be empty. when i checked gelo's room it was only him and roe. so i checked lonzo's where i found her on the bed watching tv.

................................................................................................................................................................

Laiyla POV

 i was in zo's room on my phone and watching tv when i heard the door open. i figured it was zo  so i ket texting my dad trying to figure out where he wanted to go out for dinner tonight. when the bed sunk next to me i looked over to see melo. he was staring at me look he was thinking or had something hard on his mind.

Not really caring i locked my phone , looking back at the tv.

Melo: so you just not gonna speak to me ? 

Iyla: is there something you wanna tell me melo ?

Melo: no ... if there was something i wanted to tell you i would have told you.

i sat there shocked before getting off the bed.

"bet" was all i said as i walked out the room and down stairs where everyone was at . i took a seat next to zo as melo came down the stairs mad as fuck.

Melo: nah what the fuck is your problem

melo said coming down the stairs making everyone look my way.

Iyla: i just think it's funny how we telling bitches we miss them now.

i said leaning on zo who looked up at melo shocked, while gelo looked confused and roe put her head down because she already knew what i was talking about.