37.

Laiyla POV:

i pushed my hair behind my ear as i walked in the school doors slowly inhaling. today is the first day back after winter break and to say i didn't want to be here would be an understatement.

my red vans scuffed against the floor as i walked slowly over to the gym. i didn't try with my outfit at all today.

 i didn't try with my outfit at all today

i almost didn't make it to school this morning i was so tired. i ahd been having so much fun with C. too bad he was going to be leaving back to NYC today while i was at school. while reconnecting with him and having fun over break he got me a few modeling friends. and i was even offered a decent amount of deals. that of course i would look into as soon as i got home today.

i walked into the gym and across the court to everyone who was all on the bleachers doing their own thing.

not paying anyone any mind. i continued on to an empty spot next to melo who was talking to a loud abel.

She was to hyper this morning. it was bothering me.  i was thinking still about how i wanted to out her after what happen when i found ciara in my house. actually now that i think of it i haven't seen ciara since that day. and that makes me very happy.

i put my bad down and leaned my head on melo's shoulder. we weren't in the best of places but we cant get enough of each other and thats one thing i just new from experience.

"you good"

melo whispered in my ear. i just nodded my head and closed my eyes. he rapped his arms around my shoulder.

_____________________________________________________________________________

UnKnown POV:

i walked into the school doors and towards the office, gosh its been a while since i've been here. i'm pretty sure i saw her car outside in the parking lot. so i was hoping she was willing to give me a few minutes of her time and be casual with me.

i didn't want to cause any drama just wanted to exchange a few words thats all. 

as i went to walk into the office i saw the lady that worked at the front desk last year. i instantly walked back out and jogged down the hall some. i wasn't trying to talk to her. me and her had history. Yeah i fucked her a few times but we wasn't nothing special. he was a grown as woman who caught feelings. i was a kid trying to get a nut. plus she would wonder why i was here being that my school doesn't start back up until 2 days for now. and i wasn't trying to spend the last two days of my break ducking and ignoring her ass.

this meant i couldn't ask her what Laiyla's first period was. i was gonna have to find her myself before the bell rings. so i made my way towards the gym since thats where everyone used to chill before school started last year. once i got to the gym i took a deep breath. grabbing the door handle and walking in slowly.