36.

LMAOO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPLOADED ON CHRISTMAS BUT I GOT STUCK. SO IMA POST THIS LITTLE BITTY CHAPTER TO LEAVE YALL WANTING MORE SO YA'LL TUNE IN TO CHAPTER 37!

MERRY XMAS MY LOVES :) HERE IS MY PRESENT FROM ME TO YOU.

Follow me on ig and keep up with my vlogs @Tianna.Imani

_______________________________________________________________

Laiyla POV:

i fixed my dress as i walked down the stairs of my porch towards the ball house. i had gifts for all of them in my hand. they were having a get together today. tonight actually.

but i wouldn't be attending like i usually would. me and C made plans to go hang out tonight.and i was going to stick with them. but since i wouldn't be able to make it i thought why not give them their gifts right now.

 but since i wouldn't be able to make it i thought why not give them their gifts right now

I had bought Tina some really good perfume and a gold necklace. i bought my boy gelo a Gucci case with a tiger on it and an MCM belt. then i got zo a Gucci hat and this bomb watch i think he'll love. for Lavar i got him a Gucci watch. you know i had to give him something from the latest trend get my man up to date and what not. then i bought him some really good smelling spray. 

and for Melo i got him this really nice all gold watch. it's more of his style so i know he'll love it. i also got him and red LV and supreme col-lab belt since i know he loves the trends and in his words "stays saucy"

he stopped blowing up my phone. but he'd still swipe up on my stories trying to get my attention. but right now. i don't want to be with someone who constantly thinks about themselves. and puts other females before me. i mean like damn he's done it on several different occasions. but it's what ever. im sure this time apart will help him get his priorities right.

my heels clicked against the side walk as i walked closer to their door.

once there i knocked, the door opened. revealing ELI

Eli: heyy youngin.

i gave him a head nod while smiling. i walked all the way in seeing gelo on the couch playing the game. i balanced the presents in one hand and used my other one to pop him in the head as i walked past. only to received a pop on the butt back. 

i laughed expecting that. i knew he was to into the game to actually take the time to yell at me. i walked into their dinning room sitting the gifts on the table. i pulled out my phone seeing that C texted me saying he was on his way. i smiled remembering why i was dressed in the first place. i needed to hurry back over to my house so he could get me and we could go to ihop.

as i was putting my phone away i heard someone opening the fridge. thinking it was gelo i began to talk.

IYLA: alright, well i was just coming to drop your gifts off i wont be able to make it later so...

i said turning around only to be met with melo who was looking at me confused drinking milk.

IYLA: oh my bad i thought you were gelo.

MELO: nah you good but,,, whats with the antlers? 

he laughed while whipping milk of his mouth.

i laughed fixing them on my head. 

IYLA : oh shut up my outfit popping.

MELO: yeah, always. but merry christmas.

IYLA: merry christmas to you too buddy.

i said walking up to him giving him a hug, just be nice. when i tried to pull away he held me tighter, but only for like 2 seconds before saying .

MELO: have a good day baby iyla.

IYLA: you too melo dip

i said while walking out the  dinning area and back to the living room. i dap up eli and bumb into gelo on purpose walking by making him smack his lips.

IYLA: alright. IM OUT!

i said loud reaching for the door nob,

GELO: text me love!

IYLA: bet.

i said while closing the door doing a little skip over towards my house. I saw a note sitting on my porch. which caused me to look around . i wasn't at the balls house for that long so however brought it here came fast asf.

i bet down to grab it when i heard a car door close and C's loud ass.

C: damn!!! mama. you gotta chill, nah we going in the house you needa but pants on.

he laughed as he approached me. i smacked my lips mumbling a quick "SYAU". before opening the note.

Laiyla,

I know i've done you wrong in the past but i. want the chance to make it up to you, if you would let me. I feel like we could have a strong bond if you'd put your guard down and realize that i'm only trying to make up for the wrong that i have done.

                                                            ~see you soon..

i had to admit it was some what of a sweat note but , not knowing who it was bothered me. in all honesty i was hopping it was melo. but..... he was in the house with me the whole time right? it couldn't have been him.

i let out a sigh.. while crumbling the note up putting it into my purse and going over to the car with C. after getting in he started the music.... and we drove in a happy bliss onto our christmas adventures.