51.

Laiyla POV

i danced around my house, cleaning

i danced around my house, cleaning. the speakers blasting "no bullshit" by Chris brown

the dogs were running around in the backyard prob going in and out of the pool knowing them. today is Saturday. pretty much a chill day. haven't really been checking my phone besides changing the song. i don't really want any drama you know? 

there are some tensions in our groups since everyone notices me distancing myself from K. no one but me melo and don know that her and don are no longer together. and once don told me why i'm not feeling her... but i'll be chill about it for a little bit longer.

We ain't gon' stop til nine a.m
If you can't take it all baby say when
Make you cum over and over again
And I'm a leave it in

i song along with the song as i slowly whined putting my hand down on my knees some. but jumped when i felt something behind me. it was melo. i smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him.

we aren't together but our bond is stronger than ever.

Melo: i missed you so much ma.

 he said snuggling into my neck. i giggled at how addicted we had become to being around each other. he had only went to the gym with his dad and brothers to work out.

Me: i missed you too melly

i said while reaching around and squeezing his butt, making him squeal and pick me up swiftly before slamming me softly onto the couch.

Melo: you better chill before i really up and RKO yo ass.

he slowly crawled on top of my while i tried to push him off but i couldn't stop laughing.

"how's cleaning been so far?"

he asked while pecking my lips multiple times. something we've been doing a lot lately. we almost got caught by gelo one time.

i played with his hair while responding 

"Ehh.. its been whatever never really much to clean after since im basically the only on every here."

i answered. melo shaking his head understanding i assume. my dad was never home something that he could relate to but partially since his dad and his mom would leave together time to time for their family business.

Melo: well come on pack a bag and come sleep with me tonight.

i nodded, before going to check on my dogs who were both knocked out in the huge dog house we had in the backyard.

i figured they had tired themselves out

i figured they had tired themselves out.after wards i went up stairs packing me a bag and following melo down the street with it.

once entering his home i quikcly realized he too had the place to himself. his parents were always busy and gelo was most likely at izzy's house. 

izzy has been close to K. i hope my current feelings towards K doesn't effect me and izzy's friendship....

god i miss zo and braelynn. i made a mental note to him them up tomrrow.

i followed melo to his room were he instantly stripped outta his shirt and shoes before finding something to watch on tv. i went in his bathroom and changed into some shorts and a tanks top. brushing my hair into a messy bun before climbing in bed next to him.

he slid over towards me rubbing my belly which was a sure way of making me go to sleep. but just before i was out he began to slowly kiss my neck. i practically melted under his touch. i haven't been touched in this way since me and clare almost had sex.

i wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my lips pulling him closer to me. 

"I need you" 

i said before he stopped and smirked at me making me cheeks go red not even realizing i said that out loud.

Melo: say no more.

he said sliding my shorts to the side.

..........

this won..t be weird right? it's just sex... i'm sure this wont meaning anything.

....................................

HERES A QUICK CHAPTER.

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART