42.

Laiyla POV:

i had just put my hair into a ponytail. and crabbed my phone to take a quick picture, i have been back in cali for like a week and todays starts the second being that its Monday. things have been pretty decent around here. there hasn't really been no drama.

Everything is cool with the gang.me and Melo don't talk as much. but i'm not really tripping as long as everything is drama free i'm good.

gelo is holding this little grudge towards his brother tho. u can tell by the way he talks when melo is around. its almost as if gelo knows something no one else does.

i pulled up my strapless white shirt making sure my blue jeans fit nicely before taking a picture in facing away from the mirror this time posting it on insta.

@ Laiyla.East

400,093 likes

400,093 likes.......Liked by : Zo, Eli_scott, Gelo, chelseathegreatest, ClarenceNYC, Melo and more.

@ Laiyla.East: Lets make shit shake💦

Zo: YASSSS BHADDIEEE

BraeBrae: sissy <3 @zo 😂😂

ELI: We meet again :)

Gelo: my fave looking like a queen.

Eli_scott: that ponytail A1 tho.🔥 looking like a lion🦁

DCTHEDON: bitch stop breaking your neck and bring your ass to school.

Izzy_morris: omg love your looking so good 💖💖

........................

i smiled and laughed at the comments as i walked down the stairs kissing my dad on his cheek we both walked out the door to our cars.

i got in my car plugging my phone up to the aux. about to pull out until i got text on my phone.

GELO: heyy my love u mind picking me up some food on ur way to school??

CLARE: hi love just checking in on you, call me when u get out of school.

..........

Me and Clare has been pretty good. Can't complain he's been on the road a lot. But Ik he's getting his money and living his dream so I can't complain.

The following day after I said yes to being his gf he took me to meet the girl he had dinner with that night. turns out her name is queen. she has a son and he's so cute. his hair is almost the same color as mine. i met him once last week and he let me braid it. she also has a youtube channel and just recently released some music that i must say is really nice. 

she was in Hawaii visiting her dad.

her and clare are like best friends and have hella vlogs together. but i don't mind i bc i like her and if i had to pick any girl to be around him 24/7 i wouldn't mind it being her.