18.

:)) it feels good to be updating again.

ROE POV

i sat in her drive way wiping my tears away as a thought about whats been going on lately. i can't believe that i'm really pregnant. i feel so stupid for cheating on gelo its just . i saw a old friend and one thing led to another. im really hoping that he forgives me . i know he really loves me so i know he isn't going to just throw everything we have away. 

but i thought that that the best thing to do was to give him space, so i haven't really been eating lunch at school i've been going off campus to eat. i've been constantly blowing up melos phone. but im sure that he has me blocked i can't watch his story on snap or look at his tweets on twitter not even view his page on ig . and it hurts me because i thought he was  my brother but he just snitched on me .

iyla doesn't even answer my text which breaks my heart.  thats why im here in her drive way hoping i can get her to talk to me so i can sort every thing out and we can go back to the way it's should  be . its been a couple of hours since school got out so i know she's home.

swiping away my last tear i got out of my car, but as soon as i closed my car door , A car pulled into the drive way, i didn't really recognize it so i waited for who ever it was to get out.

i was shocked to see zo step out with this really pretty girl. i wondered who she was , and why he was even here at Iyla's house but  wasn't really here to ask questions.

so i walked up to him smiling hoping he'd  at least soeak to me , which is why i was shocked when he hugged me super tight .

ZO: heyyy!! roe i havent seen you in for ever where you been at.

ROE: no where kiddo.

i smiled hugging him back , i hand come to the understanding that he wasn't aware of the current problems i've been facing .

i looked over at the girl and sent her a warm smile but she just stared back at me blankly as if she knew my whole life or something.

i shook off the feeling and followed them into the house, i walked in behind them and when i stepped all the way in i was shocked to see everyone there. but there was on face i wasn't expecting ....IZZY'S

once everyone realized i was there they all stopped talking and stared blankly .

ZO: dang why yall get so quiet , its just roe whats up?

i stood there looking at my toes.

MELO: dude why she here, she cheated on gelo and got pregnant by the nigga.

zo stood there with his mouth open in shock.

ROE: listen guys i just want to talk to gelo...

i said changing my mind about talking to iyla since zo was right here.

MELO: fuck no get out.

he said with so harsh . tears started to run down my face.

ROE: gelo why is she here, we aren't every over yet and your already trying to throw away everything we have?

i said with hurt in my eyes i really couldn't believe he was in here with her.

IZZY: i think i should go...

she said getting up , i nodded my head but melo pushed her back down.

MELO: no you aint going no where sit down roe get out i dont think you heard me the first time LEAVE!

he said yelling at the end which caused me to jump and get more angry at the same time.

ROE: GELO YOUR JUST GONNA LET HIM TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

GELO: ... no roe... your not. we were done the day found you throwing up in your house pregnant. we have nothing. i honestly don't know why your even here because your not welcomed...

he said in the calmest voice ever.

ROE: iyla ... please tell me you haven't givin up on my too? plzzz i need you for goodness sake im pregnant and alone.

i said facing her but she was sitting in that girls lap with her head down like she didn't want to speak.

ROE: iyla say say something plz.

IYLA: im sorry roe but they are right u should leave.

i didn't know what to do , i just let the tears flow i bit my lip and started walking towards the door.

ROE: fine.... i'll leave you guys alone. but this isn't over 

i said storming out the house and into my car. i know what i did was wrong but they have another thing coming if they think they can just drop me like that.

___________________________________________________________________________

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER ??? 

WHO READY FOR THE NEXT ONE ?  COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE LINE FROM THIS CHAPTER