33.

YOU GUYS : so when iyla went to NYC. she went to support Lonzo at a lakers game, lonzo is not on the lakers yet. they had just invited him to come play with them so he could experience how it felt to play with them. he is still in UCLA . with his gf.

Laiyla pov:

i sipped on my drink as we walked the roes of the stadium, we found seats close to the floor. (court). of course Lavar and tina sat in the very first row so that they could get the best view of their first born playing .

i was so ready to watch this game. i wanted to get my mind off of everything. This morning me and melo argued all morning . not something that normally happens with us but what ever. not to mention the fact that i threw up like crazy this morning. i think it had to do with me eating all that junk food and pizza and wings. then on the way here melo yelled at me making me cry because i was craving this star bucks drink, and i asked him go to star bucks last minute. 

i continued to sip on my drink with my head low walking behind melo until we got to the roe everyone was siting at. instead of siting next to melo i instantly ran and sat in between izzy and k. brae was sitting up in the front with the rest of the teams girlfriends.

IZZY: aw poor baby whats wrong.

izzy asked me as i laid my head on K's shoulder.

IYLA: idk, i threw up two times this morning. and melo kept yelling at me all morning.

K: its most likely all the junk we ate last night.

izzy: true

IYLA: ik. i went to star bucks and got this drink. my stomach feels better im just gonna sip on it slowly.

i sat back and waiting for the game to start. the players were doing warmups and others where on the bench joking and laughing my phone vibrated. 

i looked down.

XXX Xavier as sent you a text message.

I smiled hella hard. i forgot all about him, he was the homie.

i slid my finger across the notification, then put my fingerprint in. i opened it and read it .

XXX XAVIER: hey ma, haven't seen you around in a while. happy you came tho wish me luck?

1 attachment.

-9:54am

i scrolled down looking at the picture he sent me of him on the bench. with his hair all over the place. i laughed. i looked up towards the court and he was staring right at me. i waved causing all the gang to look my direction. 

DON: who you waving at weirdo

He said making izzy and k laugh.

IYLA: my friend Xavier see.

i said pointing at him who was now waving back , i lifted my hands in the air giving him a thumbs up. melo just slumped down in his chair rolling his eyes and gelo sat up some giving xavier a head nod from across the room,

GELO: i forgot my nigga go here too.

IZZY: jesus he is fine.

IYLA: IKR RIGHT!

K: omg put me on.

we all bust out laughing but stomped when we looked up to see the guys all staring at us with their eyebrows cocked up,

GELO: dont play with me iz

she giggled and looked away from him. making my heart warm. i swear she is so cute their whole relationship is so cute.