62.

THIS IS A RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER.....SO IT'S CONTINUING FROM CHAPTER 61.

FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT ybnanna

Melo POV:

I went back into the house parting ways with Li'andre and walking upstairs to my room, where I found B and izzy leaving.

I stopped them

Me: is she good.

Izzy: yeah she's chilling she said she just wanted to be left alone.

I nodded and went to walk back down the stairs behind them but B stopped in front of me turning around.

B: what do you think your doing?

Me: um taking my ass down the stairs to finish my food. duh

I said rolling my neck.

she punched me in my stomach, I started laughing.

B: take ur dumb ass in that room with iyla.

Me: awe what but my foods gonna get cold? plus she doesn't wanna be bothered 

I said stomping my feet.

B: boy I dont give a fuck take ur light stick ass up in there

she said hitting my neck as I turned around towards my room making me jump and grab my neck.

Me: OUCH damn B im telling ZO!

I heard her laugh as she got to the bottom of the stairs. ima tell bae on her.

I hummed walking to my room door opening it to see bae knocked out on my bed. damn how she fall asleep that fast. I slid my shoes off taking off my pants revealing my shorts and undid my shirt throwing it in my basket before sliding under the sheets with her.

laying my head on her shoulder, she moved a bit srunching her face up. opening her eyes some to see me staring up at her. 

Bae: awe my prego boyfriend came to lay with me.

she said in a soft voice. I smacked my lips.

Me: dont start I shoulda took my ass back downstairs to finish eating.

Bae: awe go grab your platte gotta make sure my baby eats

she said laughing. I hopped up.

Me: shid say less.

getting outta the bed I walked outta my room and down stairs towards the dinning table were everyone sat looking my way as I grabbed my plate adding a little more food too it ;)

Dad: hows iyla?

Me: she's good just laying down chilling.

he nodded 

my mom was talking to izzy and dad was talking to baes dad everyone else just seem to be involved in convo I went to reach and grab a roll and B popped my hand.

Me: OUCH

B: didn't I tell you to stay up there with her?

Me: for ur info she told me I could come grab my plate.

I said sticking my tongue out at her.

she threw the roll of her plate at my face I gasped tapping so's shoulder making him turn and look my way.