7.

~ENJOY

Melo POV

(its lunch time at school the next day)

I'm sitting here at the table watching Ilya snap chat Roe . She hasn't talking much today. she explained to me what happened this morning. and i feel really bad for her to be honest. because i have both parents in my life, i don't know how it feels to have one walk out of your life then try to come back like nothings wrong. but i do know that i'd most likely handle it the same way she is. Being quiet and everything. 

But i'm glad she has a friend like Monroe, i don't know what they talking about , but every now and then iyla starts dying laughing. and it makes me smile knowing that at least someone can make her smile on her darkest days.

I had to get gelo to drag her to her house this morning, just so that she could get ready for school. like thats how bad today has been . not even that she legit forced me to drive her car this morning. we were all supposed to ride together today because it was her turn  to take us , since gelo has taken us a lot in the past . but this girl refused to get in the driver sit. and gelo wasn't gonna drive because today is like his "day off" of driving . so i knew that was gonna happen. 

what shocked me the most is that she never lets anyone drive her car at all. Only person i've ever seen in her driver's sit besides her is Monroe. I really wish she was her. she was like a sister to me. Plus her and iyla was always together. 

As i watched iyla reply to a snap Roe had sent her. i smiled taking in her beauty, and all her features. i'ved never told her. but deep down inside i've always loved her. i think the only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that she's just three doors down from me . 

And lately i've just been thinking. I should just shoot my shot and ask her out. I was so zoned out i didn't realize she was now on my lap with her head in my lap just laying there....

.........................................................................................................................................................

Laiyla POV

i have been moping all day, only person who has been able to get me to smile is Roe. i love her so much. after replying to her i looked across the table to see gelo watching basketball highlights and looked to the side of me to see melo staring a whole in my face. but he seamed to be zoned out. so i slowly pushed his tray away from him into the center of the table before sitting in his lap laying my head in his neck. 

Last night my dad blew up my phone scared at the thought of my running out the house the way i did. he thought i ran away or something. but this morning i told him i was just sleeping at the ball house. i could tell he was happy to hear from me . for some reason he thought i was mad at him . but i wasn't i was just up set at Irelynne thinking that she had the power to just walk about into my life because she gave birth to me. 

if we are being honest . i'm upset sit at my self for hitting her. like she really did deserve it , so that's not why i'm upset, i'm upset because. i was doing such a good job of not letting my anger take over , then she shows up and i lose control. when melo explained to gelo what happened this morning . i could tell he was upset that i used my fist instead of my words. and it really hurt me knowing that i let him down . 

Melo has been taking care of me all day though. it makes my heart melt to know that he really cares ,  the kid really means so much to me . i could tell he was out of his little trans when his arms wrapped around my waist and his lips connected with my cheek. making me blush for the first time today.